22

Scarlet looks at me carefully, the flicker of a smirk lining her lips as she undresses her suit across the room. I shake my head, chuckling to myself before returning to my phone. "What." I ask with an intended grunt. "You want something, Ramirez?"

She shrugs, kicking her pants to the side. "You."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." My eyes glance up. "I do. Have done for weeks." I open my mouth to speak, but she cuts me off with a quick hand. "I realise that hasn't been possible. You don't have to keep punishing me."

"So what are you going to do about it?" I ask curiously, looking her up and down. "Because there's a whole lot of talking going on over there, and not much doing."

She shakes her head, tossing her watch onto the vanity. "With an attitude like that, I'm not doing anything."

I widen my eyes. "Attitude?"

She walks toward me, her stride purposeful and tense. "Yeah." Her breathy laugh catches me off guard, and the shift in her tone forces me to drop my phone. "You have an attitude. It's cute, but it's not really doing it for me."

I scoff, furrowing my brow while her toned thighs stand in front of me. She grabs my chin, pulling my gaze toward her. "It's not doing it for you?"

She snatches my chin closer. "No." Her eyes burn holes into my soul, a darkening shade of green that quickly turns to black. "You have me wrapped around your little finger right now and I hate it."

I pout. "Oh no."

Her eyes roll before I'm slammed back into the bed with a thump. I look up at her stern expression above me, standing tall with a preying hunger.

"Damn, baby." I smirk, unconsciously squirming against the covers. "What's gotten in to you?"

She doesn't say anything. She's silent.

My body shivers when her eyes lock with mine, her gaze studying me while spreading my thighs with her palms. I wet my lower lip and take a deep breath. Shes in control of every inch of my being right now, and no matter how hard I try to speak, not even a word escapes my lips.

"What do you want." She asks sternly.

"What do I want?" My nervous chuckle warrants a sharp brow lift from Scarlet. "I- I don't know I-

"Seriously?" She laughs. "You don't know?"

I shrug, feeling as if in the presence of the Scarlet I met almost nine years ago. "Baby, you're flustering me." I admit, covering my eyes with the backs of my hands. "Fuck. Everything. I want everything."

I peer through the gaps in my fingers, an intense rush of adrenaline steering through my veins as she looks me up and down. "You're greedy." She rasps. "You want revenge and justice. You shed the blood to teach me a lesson but won't cool off enough to let me back in."

Ice slices through my chest. She's being serious. I lay my hands over my shoulders and swallow. Her eyes linger over my thighs, her lungs heaving slowly.

"You play with me in my office to get a reaction, and now that you have one, you don't know what you want." Her eyes dart toward me. "Shame."

"Shame?"

She leans down slowly, her hot lips kissing the bow on my lace black panties. Her eyes refuse to meet mine again as she focuses on my skin, tender pecks peppering my hips before she stands away once again. Her hand falls to my fingertips, dragging me toward her with buckling knees.

We stand face to face, her forearm supporting my lower back, her spare hand cupping my cheek before leaning in to kiss me. A small gasp escapes my lips at the sensation, her breathy groans filling me with desperation. We move slowly, purposefully.

"I was excited to give you all of me tonight." She pants between kisses. "You could have had anything. Everything."

I pull away briefly. "Why can't I?" My tone is faint, like a peasant trying to reason with their master. "I don't get it."

She laughs into my mouth, pulling me closer to bite my lower lip. "I'm feeling bitter." She responds. My core igniting with an untameable heat. "Let's just call it indecisive."

"So what now?" I push, gripping her biceps with swollen lips and a lusty hum. "You're just gonna stop it here?"

She smirks, stepping back with hungry eyes only to ignore them out of spite. "I'm gonna go take a shower." She winks, reaching for a hair tie. "I need to clean up and- well." She looks down at her lower half sarcastically. "You know."

I slump back into the bed and grunt, my palms covering my face. "Oh my god."

"Laters baby-girl."

"Whatever." I huff. "Enjoy."