C12. Impart Instructions.

Chapter 12

When Kong Miao returned from the supermarket with a large bag of snacks, she saw Qin Zilin writing something with a pen. She was shocked and quickly made her way back to their side like the wind.

She looked at Qin Zilin, who was writing questions, in disbelief, trembling as she spoke, her grateful eyes looking towards Shen Minglou. "Teacher Shen, are you...?"

Shen Minglou replied, "Yes, after talking with Zilin, I felt that he needed to practice some questions to identify his current weak points... I happened to have a set of questions prepared, so I asked him to give it a try."

"I see!"

Tears welled up in Kong Miao's eyes. She sat beside Qin Zilin, watching his serious profile and feeling completely satisfied with Shen Minglou.

Before this, Qin Zilin would never have been so obedient to do his work. Not to mention doing his work, he wouldn't even pay attention in class and would secretly play games below the desk.

What happened?

How did her son suddenly become so well-behaved?

Does Shen Minglou have magical powers?

Can he teach her?

Qin Zilin felt shy under Kong Miao's intense gaze. He lifted his head from the test paper and awkwardly scratched his head. "Mom, why are you staring at me like that?"

Kong Miao took out a packet of jelly from her own snack bag and handed it to him as a reward. "For you."

Gratefully, she turned to Shen Minglou. "Teacher Shen, you're amazing! Zilin wasn't like this before..."

The person recommended by Chang Li was indeed excellent. She didn't waste money hiring him at a high price - the money was well spent!

Qin Zilin handed the completed test to Shen Minglou. Upon hearing his mother's praise, he quickly interjected, "It's different, teacher Shen is not like anyone else."

Shen Minglou was an ally on the same boat as him, part of the alliance fighting against the enemy. He was different from those who only wanted money to teach him basic principles.

Shen Minglou just smiled at the comment.

Kong Miao looked at the obedient and polite Qin Zilin in front of her, feeling like she was in a different world. This was the first time he had helped his own tutor in front of her - in the past, he would often point out others' flaws in front of her, making her hesitant to continue hiring him and leading to constant replacements.

She pinched Qin Zilin's cheeks and gently lifted them. "Are you real or am I still dreaming?"

"Stop saying such things," Qin Zilin rubbed his reddish face, somewhat dissatisfied with Kong Miao's actions, "I just think that Teacher Shen makes a lot of sense, so I listen to him."

"If you think it's fake, then all the snacks in that bag are mine."

Qin Zilin was just joking; he had no interest in the bag of snacks his mother had bought.

He didn't expect his mom to agree with him after he made that joke, but to his surprise, Kong Miao responded seriously, "If you can improve to the top 150 in this mid-term exam, I will take you shopping again, and you can get more things than this bag."

Qin Zilin was astonished, "I was just joking..."

Before he could finish speaking, he changed his expression, "Since you said that, I promise you. You can't go back on your word."

The bag of snacks Kong Miao bought probably cost two to three hundred yuan, packed full and enough to last for ten days to half a month. She didn't often buy him snacks, saying they were unhealthy and not good for his health.