C18. 2-in-1.

Chapter 18

"...," Qin Zhichen said, "What do you want?"

"Do you think I can trust you," Qin Zhichen coldly looked down at her, "You and I both know where we stand."

You Xing was not annoyed, she smiled and took a sip of champagne, her smile more cheerful, "I only look at interests, not people. I lean towards whoever offers me more benefits."

Her captivating eyes glanced at Shen Minglou, who was drinking soda without paying attention to them. She laughed, "I have climbed up from the You family after all. If others can't tell, can't I?"

She laughed with narrow eyes, a happy expression on her face.

But her voice was not as soft as before, she had now taken off the mask of congratulating Qin Zhichen and revealed her true self.

She coldly said, "If you want to watch him be brought down by Shen Mingxin, you don't have to come. I won't force you."

You Xing looked at the wedding scene, her eyes cold, "It's all up to your choice."

Qin Zhichen, hearing her mention Shen Mingxin, was already on alert. Shen Mingxin was at the wedding scene, and if he asked any more questions, it might make Shen Mingxin suspicious.

This would make it difficult for him to merge Mountain River later.

He calmly called out to Shen Minglou, signaling him to come to his side.

He asked You Xing, "Where should we discuss?"

You Xing lowered her voice as Shen Minglou approached them, "I'll have my secretary give you a room card later, we can discuss in detail in the room."

Qin Zhichen nodded.

Shen Minglou walked over to Qin Zhichen. He was about to speak, but Qin Zhichen interrupted him and introduced him, "This is You Xing from the You family."

You Xing tucked her hair behind her ears and reached out her hand to shake hands with Shen Minglou, "I'm You Xing."

Shen Minglou looked at the woman in front of him and quickly shook her hand, "Shen Minglou."

Shen Minglou memorized You Xing's background.

The You family was a competitor of the Qin family, often causing trouble for each other in the business world. Despite this, the two families still maintained a cordial relationship and did not completely break ties.

Unlike the Qin family, the men of the You family were flirtatious and had many children, often appearing in entertainment gossip news. There were often illegitimate children who wanted to acknowledge their heritage.

The You family had a stable and strong position in City B for a long time. The outside children had no rights to return to the main family and were ignored by the You family when they tried to use their family name for advantage.

Except for You Xing.

You Xing's biological mother was one of the many lovers of the current director of the You family. She had great ambitions but had a daughter instead of a son.

However, under her influence and careful cultivation, You Xing, as an illegitimate daughter, directly returned to the You family in junior high school and competed with the legitimate children for inheritance rights.

You Xing's mother succeeded, and under her supervision and manipulation, You Xing, the illegitimate daughter, successfully became the president of the You family and controlled a large part of the family.

At the current trend, it was only a matter of time before You Xing had the entire You family under control.

As the most prominent illegitimate child, You Xing had received stricter education from a young age than others, which trained her to see through people's hearts.