C42. Witness Young Master Qin's Dazzling Skills.

Chapter 42

"Are you putting in eye drops?"

The dormitory door swung open, and footsteps came to a halt beside Shen Minglou.

Chang Li peered in, "Do you need help?"

Shen Minglou blinked the eye drops into his eyes, his eyes slightly moist. Turning to look at Chang Li, he appeared a bit dazed, "You're back so early?"

The chair was pulled back, the sound of dragging on the floor was somewhat grating, Chen Xiang sat in his seat, opening his computer and saying, "We thought there would be a big scene, but all that's left is something boring on the other side that got crushed. It's better to come back and see how you're doing."

Chang Li glanced at Chen Xiang, agreeing, "Exactly, oh right."

"We brought lunch for you on our way back."

"Hey, don't move, I'll put it on the table for you."

Shen Minglou had to retract his movement upon hearing this, watching as Chang Li placed the fragrant lunch in front of him on the table.

"...Thank you."

"What's there to thank for, it's nothing."

Shen Minglou turned to look at his roommates sitting back in their positions, hesitating to speak, feeling a bit guilty from the scent lingering in the air.

Regarding the issue with his eyes, he had the words on the tip of his tongue but lacked the courage to reveal them directly... since he hadn't discovered anything yet, he decided to keep it to himself for the time being.

Even though Chang Li and the others had found comforting words to console him.

He bit his lips, feeling a tad guilty about their concern for him.

Today, there was a highly anticipated basketball game happening at the nearby court from their dormitory.

The other residents in the dormitory were looking forward to this game. The reasons for this game varied, some said it was a basketball "showdown" set up by the rich second-generation students from the business school to impress someone or with students from another school, while others claimed it was just a casual game amongst friends... numerous speculations, but none were confirmed by the parties involved, although those privy to the information tended to lean towards the first explanation.

Chang Li was sociable, and there was never a time in social settings where he didn't have something to talk about, his smooth and articulate communication always seemed to bring forth unknown news to share with others.

He had been eagerly promoting and hyping up the basketball game between the business school and the external school in the dormitory when he heard the announcement. Aside from Shen Minglou, everyone in the dormitory was at peak curiosity.

They had been discussing this topic for several days, even excitedly discussing how early they should go to secure seats to catch the most thrilling moments until last night.

People always wanted to indulge in some excitement when bored.

Chang Li had also invited Shen Minglou to join them this morning to watch the game. However, since his eyes were still problematic, everything appeared as colored blocks to him, and he couldn't see anything clearly, so he had politely declined and decided to spend his time in the dormitory.

Shen Minglou also noticed their excitement these past few days... calculating the time, they would be back during halftime of the game.

The reason they returned early...