C15. Relocating.

Chapter 15

"Teacher Shen, you're getting married the day after tomorrow, aren't you going to prepare anything today?"

Shen Minglou heard Qin Zilin's words, and his actions paused. He replied, "No, it's fine. Today, we'll just have two classes, and after class, I'll have enough time to prepare."

Qin Zilin sat up from the table, his eyes full of curiosity, and a sly smile on his face. "Teacher, I accidentally overheard my parents saying that you're going to move in with my little uncle. Are you planning to move in today?"

"..."

Shen Minglou heard Qin Zilin's straightforward question and was momentarily at a loss. Several replies flashed through his mind, but he dismissed them all.

Since having dinner at Qin Zilin's house last time, their relationship had become closer. They had already had seven or eight classes together, and they would often chat and play games after class. They had grown much closer than when they had first started.

Qin Zilin dared to ask about Shen Minglou's personal life, unlike before when he would discreetly inquire about it.

Shen Minglou circled a question on the test paper with a stiff gesture and abruptly changed the subject, "You made a mistake here."

Qin Zilin nodded, "Right, I know. So, are you moving to my little uncle's house today? Should I change how I address you?"

Shen Minglou ignored his question and focused on meticulously grading his exam paper with strict standards.

Indeed, he was going to move to Qin Zhichen's house today. They needed to live together for a year before the marriage, as they could not be separated.

Not having many belongings, he had packed everything the night before and was ready to move to Qin Zhichen's house after class.

Qin Zilin was Qin Zhichen's nephew, and Shen Minglou didn't want to show too much affection toward Qin Zhichen in front of the child. Otherwise, what excuse would he have to say goodbye to Qin Zilin in a year?

During this year, his main duty was to tutor Qin Zilin.

"Correct these questions, and I'll come to explain them to you next time." Shen Minglou's voice was dry, deliberately ignoring Qin Zilin's questions.

Qin Zilin didn't dwell on it. Growing up around his parents' methods, he adapted but chose to be stubborn and immature in front of his previous teachers.

However, he chose to be understanding with Shen Minglou, especially after their last encounter where he used tactics taught by Shen Minglou to defeat Qin Zhichen in a game, bringing him great satisfaction.

Moreover, with Shen Minglou soon marrying Qin Zhichen, their relationship had become even closer.

Qin Zilin thought Shen Minglou was shy, and since he sensed Shen Minglou's reluctance to discuss further, he didn't want to push him away. After all, in his eyes, Qin Zhichen was not the best husband candidate.

He wanted to help out his little uncle.

"Okay," he said with a hint of regret in his tone.

Seeing that Qin Zilin was no longer pressing the issue, Shen Minglou relaxed. He glanced at the time on his phone and realized Qin Zhichen would be ending work soon. He told Qin Zilin, "Let's end the class here for today. If you have any questions, you can message me. I'll head back now."

Qin Zilin hesitated for a moment before saying, "Okay, see you...see you the day after tomorrow."

Seeing Qin Zilin like this, Shen Minglou softened. He ruffled Qin Zilin's slightly prickly hair and joked, "See you the day after tomorrow...dress nicely for the wedding."