𝟢𝟢𝟣. 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐𝗌

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ interviews ! ✶⋰━━━

JULIETTE ALORE WALKED into the interview with a big smile on her face, and waved to the camera. "hey!! i'm juliette alore, but most people call me juli! i am twenty-two, pisces, and from havana, cuba, but i now live in maine. i am mixed with cuban and italian, my mom is from cuba, and my dad is from italy!"

"i am a really big animal lover, but i sadly don't have a lot of animals. my parents never thought my siblings were responsible enough, so i had to deal with not having any pets," juliette laughed, "i also am a big reader, and i love doing yoga and makeup."

then juliette took a deep breath, "the whole reason i came to love island is for love. i never really been in a relationship, which sucks a lot. i have so much love to give to someone, so i hope i can find it this summer. or else..."

juliette laughed before waving bye to the camera. she was very excited to be doing this, as it was something juliette never thought she would be doing. like ever.

let's hope someone can give her the love she is looking for this season.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AFTER KORDELL, LINCOLN walker went into his interview. "hey, i'm lincoln walker! i am twenty-seven, aries, from san francisco, and an actor. i've acted in a couple famous films, but i still have more in my future!"

"i'm a big movie lover, obviously.. i play the guitar, and i do surf pretty well. before i moved to san francisco, i lived in destiny, flordia. i did a lot of surfing instead of school, and ive also played in the surf olympics." lincoln explained his hobbies to the camera.

lincoln took a deep sigh, "i am really looking for something serious this summer. i've been in a few serious relationships, but they all ended pretty bad."

"but... i really hope this summer i can really find a girl that i can take home to my mom, and can be my future wife." lincoln said with a big smile on his face.

"bye ladies, dont miss me too much!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━⋱✶ AUTHORS NOTE !
i am so excited to write this!!!!!!!!!