𝟢𝟣𝟫. 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝖻𝗒𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ saying goodbye to another ! ✶⋰━━━

JULIETTE WALKED INTO the dressing room as they other girls were getting ready, and she got back from doing yoga since she woke up earlier than the others.

she didn't say a word to anyone as she went to her makeup station, and then kaylor came over to you. "how you doing today, babe?" she asked her, giving the girl a hug, which she accepted.

juliette nodded her head, "im doing good as i can be. i got to talk to rob this morning," she told her. leah and liv put their stuff down to walk over to them, "what'd you guys talk about?" liv asked her.

"he basically fell asleep next to me last night, and i asked
him why he did it, and he said to protect me? from what? then i told him that he couldn't keep sweet talking me and making me feel bad after arguing with me, and blaming me for things i didn't even do. and then i told him he needed to show how sorry he was if he wanted me to believe that i was important to him," juliette explained to them.

the girls clapped for her, "yas bitch!" kaylor said. "he better show how important you are—" leah started before someone knocked on the door. "come in!" the girls said.

and then rob walked in with a plate full of buttered toast, and fruits, and had a cup full of juliette's favorite iced coffee. the girls scattered away from juliette's station, so her and rob could talk.

"i said i was going to start showing you how sorry i was, and how important you are to me," he said, "so, im starting it with your favorite breakfast foods. and then i have something planned for us later." rob told her.

juliette's heart melted at the sweet gesture. "thank you, rob." she smiled at him, and he nodded before putting the stuff down. "can i hug you?" rob asked her, and she nodded.

he wrapped his arms around her neck, as she wrapped hers around his waist. rob started to sway them as they stood like that for a couple of minutes, and then he pulled away and pressed a kiss against her head before walking away.

but then he came back and whispered to her for only then to hear, "wear something nice, or maybe nothing at all." and then he winked at her before actually walking away, making juliette blush at his words.

"he has a date planned for us," juliette told them while smiling. the girls — besides andrea — cheered for her, "better be getting ready, babe!" liv told her.