𝟢𝟦𝟧. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾 & 𝗋𝗈𝖻

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ the end of the story of juli & rob ! ✶⋰━━━

AND JUST LIKE that, juliette and rob were out of the villa. they read all of the sweet comments people made about them, and the cute tiktok edits of the two.

@ ley | user01
juliette is a fashion icon!!

@ maria | user02
i love julieb so much!! so sad i cant
see them on my screen anymore

@ kels | user03
rob lowk did juli rlly dirty but im so
glad they worked it out

@ bri | user04
been rooting for them since day one

and now, after five years later from love island. juliette and rob were finally engaged, and soon to be married in a week. it was all super stressful, but very worth it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT WAS FINALLY their wedding day

IT WAS FINALLY their wedding day. and juliette was super stressed, but luckily she had her girls by her side. her maid of honor; jazzlyn, her older sister. and her bridesmaids; amara, leah, jaNa, serena, josie, and rob's sister.

"im so proud of you, baby. you guys made it this far, and soon to make it farther!" jaNa said, making juliette smile. everyone else did their cheers to juliette, and then her older brother— joan, came to walk her down the aisle.

"you were here before on tv, and now in real life with the same guy. im so proud, juli." joan told her, making juliette tear up. she couldn't believe she found her soulmate on reality television, and everyone watched it.

lana's song played as she walked down the aisle, she looked to see rob crying at the front, making juliette smile. joan kissed her forehead before giving her away to rob.

the two did their vows. "robby, i can't believe we really made it from love island to here. i am so grateful that my friends forced me to sign up, or i would've never met my soulmate. i am so fortunate to marry my best friend, the person i can laugh, cry, and talk with. we both shared our love with animals at the beginning, and it brought us here. i've always imagined the father that will set the standers for my future daughters, the father that will listen to my future kids while cooking, the person i can ride horses with, the person i can travel the world with, the person that will laugh with my mom while they look at old pictures of me, and i finally found that person. you, robert rasuch. i can't wait to spend forever with you," juliette said.

then it was rob's, as he wiped his tears away. "juli, my sweet juli. the moment i stepped in the villa and saw your beautiful smile, i knew you were the one for me. you've shown me love, forgiveness, honesty, and everything that i needed. not once did you ever make me feel unloved when i was with you, and im forever grateful for that. we had our ups and downs, but we always got through them, together. i can't wait for you to be the mother of my kids, the person i can unconditional love forever, the person i come home to after a hard day of work and feel comforted with your beautiful smile and pure soul, and i can't wait till we're old and grey, sitting on our porch while drinking coffee, and laughing back at the old days. not only will i love you to death, but i promise to find you in every universe if death puts us apart." rob said, making everyone tear up.

"rob, you may now kiss your—." the pastor started, but rob interrupted him by smashing his lips onto juliette's, making everyone laugh while cheering the now married couple on.

juliette laughed when the two finally pulled away from each other, and walked down the aisle together.

now, they get to spend forever together just like they promised each other.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NOW, AFTER FIFTEEN years, juliette and rob were still unbelievably in love with each other. like teenagers in love.

just like juliette imagined, they had an older boy, and two twin girls, and now they have another baby on the way. and it was a boy.

they lived in a beautiful farmhouse, that had italian features that juliette and rob added when they built the house together. they had tons of animals, which loaded on to their chaos household.

and now, juliette sat on her porch with leah, serena, and jaNa. they were all catching up, and laughing like they spent no time apart from each other.

leah parted ways from miguel, and got back with lincoln. serena and kordell, and jaNa and kenny are both happily married with their own kids.

now they were just waiting for leah to be pregnant.

"i can't believe all this happened because of love island,"leah said. and the three nodded, "it's crazy to think about. never would've expected to find my soulmate on a tv show!" juliette said, making them all laugh.

then rob came out side, "love, are you ready to come in and eat? i made your favorite... vodka pasta!" juliette nodded while the girls laughed. "i'll be there in a second, bello!"

rob nodded and went back in the house.

all this happened thanks to love island, and juliette couldn't be more happier.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━⋱✶ AUTHORS NOTE !
and its officially the end of stargirl!!!! thank you all so so so much , grateful for you all 🤍🤍🤍🤍

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 , ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱˢˡᵃⁿᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ²⁰²⁴ 🎉