𝟢𝟤𝟥. 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ staying for love ! ✶⋰━━━

THE NEXT MORNING, juliette changed into a pink workout set, new blance 530s, and did her hair into a braided ponytail for her workout with the other girls.

after doing their workout routines, they all sat on the grass, talking and drinking their waters. as they were talking, aaron came over with homemade orange juice.

"look at aaron! is that for us?" jaNa asked, as he walked over. "what is that?" all the girls asked. "orange juice!" aaron answered them.

"orange juice? fresh squeezed?" they asked. "freshly squeezed," he told them. "that is so kind of you," jaNa told him.

juliette walked over to take hers, "you're such a sweetheart. bless your soul." she told him, making aaron smile.

then the girls left their drinks on the table, as they went back to the grass to talk again. "so im really happy. there's not much to like update you on. i don't know, i feel like every time we talk, it's like i like him more and more. and it's like, getting, like really real for me. if that makes sense. like, im thinking, like, things of outside of here." kaylor explained to them.

juliette and the girls smiled as they listened to her talk about aaron. she was definitely in love with him.

little did the girls know, the boys were plotting to steal their orange juices. but it didn't work out to their plan, because the girls noticed connor as soon as he came over. "what the fuck is connor doing, you guys?" leah asked, making the girls their heads to see him trying to steal their drinks.

"he's like hiding underneath the table," leah told them. "can you get away?" kaylor asked him, but he didn't hear. "connor, you want to join?" liv asked him.

connor looked at them confused, "what?" he asked. and the boys laughed at him getting caught. great going at being secretive.

"connor, are you sure you don't wanna sit down with us?" kaylor asked him. "now i would love to, but..." he trailed off. "but you just— but you prefer to climb on your hands and knees? is that a kink of yours?" liv asked him.

leah looked at him in disgust, getting the ick at his last actions. "i just wanted to, you know, try a sip." connor told them, taking a sip of the orange juice.