𝟢𝟥𝟩. 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝖻𝗒𝖾𝗌

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ only temporary goodbyes ! ✶⋰━━━

JULIETTE AND ROB walked back to the movie area, holding hands and laughing at something juliette said. to say aaron was pissed when he saw the two was an understatement.

"what the fuck?" aaron asked, looking at them with a disappointed look, making them confused. what did he have to be disappointed about?

"what did you say?" rob asked him. "why are you with her? after everything that you just saw, and then she laughed at you when you were showing your emotions to her. that's just not right," aaron told him, shaking his head.

everyone was pretty surprised to say the least. they were not expecting someone to be upset that juliette and rob made up.

"bro, what the fuck are you saying? we talked it out, and understood both sides." rob said, making aaron more mad. "that's just not right. she did you so fucking dirty, and now you're make with her?"

rob shook his head, putting juliette behind him. he knew aaron wouldn't do anything to her, but it was to block her from seeing what was going down. "that's just messed up, man. i've did juli dirty too, multiple times. all she did was let her emotions out, and she had the right do that. don't fucking question me of why im back with juli when its none of your business," rob told him.

kendall and the girls secretly clapped, happy that rob was standing up for his girl. aaron just shook his head while sitting back down, as rob turned around to face juliette.

"don't listen to him, baby. i will always want to be with you no matter what. he's just upset he keeps messing things up with kaylor, don't worry." rob whispered to her, kissing her head.

juliette nodded her head and softly smiled at him, but aaron's words were just stuck in her mind. then they both went their separate ways, and this time, juliette sat between daniela and leah.

"babe, don't listen to him. he's just fucked up for saying all those things about you. they are not true whatsoever," kaylor told her. "thank you, kay. im so unbelievably sorry for what i said to you and liv," juliette told her. even if she didn't feel like what they did was right, it was never worth ruining long lasting friendships over it.

"don't worry girl, it was just the heat of the moment," kaylor told her. liv nodded, "water under the bridge, babes." juliette smiled and nodded before sitting back down.