𝟢𝟣𝟦. 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖾

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ better than me ! ✶⋰━━━

STRESSING WAS AN understatement of the state juliette was in. rob was on a date with andrea, who was super interested in him.

she was sitting on the sofa while reading a book, trying to focus on mind on something else. they wouldn't be back till much later, so juliette had a lot of time to herself.

"hey, babe. you doing okay?" liv asked her, sitting down next to her. "trying my best," she said, giving her the best smile she could force.

liv sighed, "juli, i know where we got here, we didn't have much of a good start. and even though i stole rob from you, you were still nice to me. and then i dumped water on you — which in no way was bad blood, i was just trying to be petty with rob, and you had to be in the crossfire — and im really sorry about that. andrea was here for a day and a half, kissing up on your man, and you still managed to be nice to her," liv said, "andrea has nothing on you. if rob doesn't see how amazing you are and gets caught up with her, then that's his fault. i know that there are a few guys here that would love to be coupled up with you." she finished, making tears form in juliette's eyes.

then juliette pulled herself up, and wrapped her arms around liv. "i literally love you so much. and im so sorry if you got any bad vibes off me from the whole rob situation. i didn't want anything to happen between him and i while you guys were still coupled up because i could never live with myself if i did that." juliette explained to liv, just so she knew juliette's side in the whole thing.

"girl, don't worry. he was yours before i came in here, so i wasn't too upset that you guys talked. i just wanted to be petty with him because i didn't want him to get off easily, you know?" liv said, and juliette nodded and laughed.

the two girls sat there for a long time, basically just talking about themselves. like their hobbies and interests, and a little bit about boys.

juliette smiled while liv was talking, it was better to know she had another friend in the villa.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

JULIETTE HEARD FROM andrea and nicole before she heard from rob when all the dates were done. andrea's second pick was lincoln, and nicole's second pick was kendall.

her heart broke the second she heard that andrea and rob had kissed on their date. thanks for not breaking my heart again, rob. she thought to herself.

but then she knew she couldn't be upset about it. being at love island wasn't about just having one connection, and she had to remember that.

then as she was walking away from the group, rob had caught up with her. "hey, can i talk to you over on the swings?" he asked, even though juliette knew it was going to break her heart even more, she nodded her head anyways.

when they sat down, she already knew what he was going to say. "we kissed." he told her, and juliette nodded her head. "i know." rob looked at her confused, "andrea told us." she told him, and he nodded.