𝟢𝟣𝟩. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗁

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ the kissing booth ! ✶⋰━━━

TODAY HAD BEEN a crazy day, leah and connor had been getting to know each other, then leah started crying about everything when she was talking to jaNa, and now they had to do a kissing booth challenge to see who was the best kisser.

juliette let her natural after her shower but put it up half up with a claw clip, then changed into a tight fitting yellow dress and paired it with white cowboy boots that had design on them. and she did her basic glossy makeup look.

then she walked downstairs with the other girls, and smiled when she saw rob looking at her. "new cowboy boot, huh?" he said as he spun her around.

juliette smiled and nodded, "my friend bought me a lot of them when i told her i was going to be on love island, she insisted that brought them."

rob nodded, and then the two walked over to the kissing booth with the others. the boys had to be blindfolded and put noise canceling headphones on first, so they had to rate this kiss of each girl.

first was serena's turn. the kisses were long, but when she got to kordell, it was crazy. she was all up on them, all of the girls laughed and cheered for her.

next was leah, and she was not holding back one bit. except with lincoln and rob, since lincoln was her ex-connection and did her super dirty, and rob was juliette's man.

her kiss with connor wasn't the longest and passionate, and jaNa had let out some opinions out making juliette sigh. couldn't go a day without drama.

they all rated her pretty good, till it got to lincoln, who rated her a 6. boy.

now it was juliette's turn, and all the girls cheered her on. and she was doing the best she could, they kisses were a little long but she move her hands, but sometimes the boys did.

and surprisingly they all had good things to say afterwards, then when she got to lincoln, she gave him a small kiss before walking away. she wasn't going to kiss a boy that broke her best friend's heart, that's just wrong.

then she got to rob, and was most excited about this one. as she connected their lips and put her arms around rob's neck, he knew exactly who it was.