𝟢𝟤𝟦. 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ don't speak to her like that ! ✶⋰━━━

WHEN JULIETTE WOKE up, she noticed they were missing people. when she went to move, rob's arm tightened around her waist.

"stay," he told her. shaking her head while slightly laughing, "i gotta pee." juliette said, trying to move his arm.

rob groaned before moving his arm, "fine." turning around to face the other direction, falling back asleep. juliette got up, and went over to the bathroom. doing her business, brushing her teeth, and then washing her face.

then she went to the dressing room, where some of the girls slowly walked into. they were missing serena, jaNa, and cass.

probably went on dates, she thought to herself before shrugging her shoulders.

"how can you look so effortlessly beautiful in the morning?" kaylor asked her, "i literally look like a fought in a battle while sleeping." she finished, making the girls laugh.

"i don't look good in the morning, i look crazy. you guys on the other hand..." juliette trailed off. the girls then started to talk about random things when getting ready.

she changed into a pink bathing suit, and brushed her hair, leaving it natural. rob then walked into the dressing room after knocking, holding food and an ice coffee in his hand, going over to juliette.

"my hero, thank you." she smiled, wrapping her arms around him. "you're very welcome, my lady." rob said, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"you're slowly making my favorite color pink," he whispered to her. juliette blushed, hiding on face in his chest. "that's so cute," she told him.

the two hugged for a couple more minutes, till rob realized he had to leave to go play ping pong with aaron. always interrupting my time with my girl, rob thought to himself while walking downstairs.

then he saw aaron playing with kendall, and he sighed. "man, are you kidding me? i had to leave juli because i remembered i told you i would play with you, and here you are, playing with someone else" he jokingly rolled his eyes.

kendall put his arms up in surrender, "hey, man, dont blame me. aaron said you were taking too long." rob looked at aaron, before fake fighting him.