𝟢𝟤𝟩. 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖺 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR , GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR , GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ beginning of casa amor ! ✶⋰━━━

WHEN JULIETTE WOKE up the next morning, her eyes all
puffy and sore. she noticed that rob wasn't next to her, which was weird, but she ignored it and went to the dressing room with the other girls.

she changed into a pink bathing suit, braided her hair, and did her makeup to cover up her puffy appearances. then rob came in, and walked over to juliette with a plate in his hand with ice coffee in the other.

"for you, sweet girl." he said, placing the food in front of her. juliette smiled at him, and thanked him. then he pulled her into a hug, and it lasted for a few minutes, till rob pulled away. he gave her a kiss before walking downstairs.

the girls smirked at juliette, making her confused. "what?" she asked them, taking a bite of her food. "sweet girl? huh?" serena said, making juliette blush.

she shrugged her shoulders, "just a nickname he had for me for a little." she told them, the girls nodded and smirked at her.

little did the girls know, while they were eating, talking, and getting ready, the boys were leaving with their bags to casa amor. rob honestly felt like an asshole leaving juliette, but then he took more thought into, knowing it was just a test.

as they left for casa, juliette was all throughout his thoughts. was this a good idea? can i leave now? what is juliette doing? what does juliette think? why did i do this? i miss juliette.

the girls were all getting ready, and then ariana walked in. ariana? what was she doing here? they all thought in their heads.

"good morning girls!" ariana greeted, getting shocked screams by all of the girls. they were definitely not expecting her today. "surprise! surprise!" she said.

then ariana sat down, "you're probably wondering why i'm here, 'cause i never just come here to hangout." she told them, and all the girls agreed.

"i have some very big news," she paused, "let's go to the fire pit." the girls were shocked, knowing it was gonna be bad if they had to go to the fire pit.

they all walked with ariana to the fire pit, and sat down across from each other on the couch. it was pretty weird since the boys weren't anywhere near, and they were normally always doing something outside in the morning.