𝟢𝟤𝟧. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗀 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗌

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ the american flag shorts ! ✶⋰━━━

JULIETTE SAT WITH leah, wrapping her arms around her shoulder as she comforted her. "babe, you were not in the wrong at all. they both, honestly, tag teamed you." she told her, answering a question leah asked.

"i honestly don't fucking get it. i wasn't the only one who voted andrea out, but they both were acting like i was. like maybe backseat wasn't the right word choice, but holy fuck. i didn't realize it was gonna cause that much drama," leah said while wiping her tears.

juliette heart broke watching her best friend cry over a guy that didn't deserve her tears. the two continued talking till they went upstairs with the other girls to get ready, but leah and juliette got changed into their pjs quickly to avoid the other girls.

"do you wanna sleep in soul ties?" juliette asked her, and she nodded her head. before grabbing her stuff to sleep out there, she knocked on the bathroom door to talk to rob.

"hey, is robert in there?" juliette asked kordell who opened up the door. "juli! come in!" he told her, opening the door up wider for juliette to come in. she thanked him before going to rob, and all the boys watched her.

rob leaned down so juliette could whisper in his ear, "hey, im going to sleep in soul ties tonight with leah, okay?" she asked, and he nodded his head. "do you need me to sleep out there with you guys?" rob asked her.

juliette shook her head, "no, no. it's okay. we're just gonna have a sleepover, so she can refresh herself after everything, you know?" giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and hug before walking away.

rob nodded, "okay, don't get killed by the mosquitoes!" he shouted after her, making juliette laugh. "i'll just call the snake wrangler if i do!" she shouted back before saying goodbye to the boys, and left the bathroom.

"she sleeping outside tonight?" connor asked, and rob nodded his head. "just to help leah out. she's a good friend," he told her, sending a glare in lincoln's direction.

lincoln sighed, knowing that rob wasn't too happy with him tonight. he didn't blame him, but it was just kinda unfortunate because rob was one of his great friends in the villa.

but he also knew that he would never come before juliette in rob's books, so it was whatever. he just had to move on.

while the boys were having a conversation about leah in the bathroom, the two girls got situated in the soul ties. "you know, juli.." leah said, making juliette look over at her with a question look. "you're a really good friend. like  i never had someone stand up for me like you did tonight, and it really made me feel appreciated. like you are honestly my best fucking friend, and i mean that so much," leah told her.