𝟢𝟦𝟦. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗃𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗒

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ the end of a journey ! ✶⋰━━━

THE NEXT MORNING, it felt empty in the villa.

even though there was five couples, it still felt empty to juliette. there was no kaylor's good mornings, kassy's laughs, lincoln's weird dances, or aaron's accent.

it felt weird to not have those four in the villa, but luckily, they would all get the chance to speak again after the five get out of the villa.

then leah's phone went off, making them all shocked. wasn't it too early for messages? obviously not. "islanders, today each couple will leave the villa to go on their final dates," she read.

they all exclaimed their excitement, then nicole's went off next, making them all shocked. "nicole and kendall, it's time for your final date. please get ready to leave the villa #liftoff #alonetime," she read.

they all cheered for the couple as they hugged each other, and the girls followed nicole into the dressing room to get her ready for her date.

as they were talking, someone knocked on the door. kendall walked in, going to nicole. the girls all smiled as they watched kendall compliment nicole.

juliette and the girls followed the couple down, as they all cheered for them as they left the villa. the boys went to make their girls breakfast, as the four girls went up to the terrace to chat.

"we had like, a thousand conversations up here," jaNa told them. "you know how rare it is for two duos, two best friend duos, to be in the final four?" leah asked.

they all nodded, "to last the entire time." serena pointed out. "we're definitely going to be soul sisters for life. you know what i mean?" jaNa said.

"like you guys are gonna be my godparents for my kids. you guys are gonna be bridesmaids at my wedding. i already see it. you know what i mean? im just— oh, my gosh, i cannot thank you guys enough. but thank you for always putting me in my place. thats what i need you the most," jaNa explained.

"definitely gonna miss it. waking up, just chatting shit," serena told them. "and seeing you guys. and i want to say i have three thank yous for you guys," leah said.