𝟢𝟤𝟤. 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ eyes speak the truth ! ✶⋰━━━

THE NEXT DAY wasn't too bad as the day before, as the boys finally got over their resentment with the girls because of their decision.

as the day went on, it wasn't too crazy as yesterday. but nicole and kendall were having some problems, so it wasn't looking too good for them.

as the sun started going down, everyone got ready for the evening. juliette changed into a mini dark blue dress, black heels with orchids on them, and then she left her hair naturally curly and put it half up with a claw clip.

juliette walked downstairs with the other girls, and went over to rob. "how do you manage to look good in every color?" rob asked her, putting his arm around her waist.

"just good luck?" she shrugged her shoulders, making him laugh and nod his head. the two went and grabbed their drinks with the other colors, and then walked over to the swing to set and talk.

rob stretched out, and put his head on juliette's lap. she smiled, and started playing with his hair. "overalls, huh?" she asked.

he nodded his head, "do you like them?" they were definitely not her favorite outfit of his, but he still looked good either way.

juliette nodded her head, "you look good in anything you wear." rob nodded, hiding his face in her lap so she didn't see him blushing, but it was too late for that.

"awww, you're blushing!" she said, making rob shake his head. "uh, no. you're a liar. a bad one too," he immediately said. juliette laughed at him, making him jokingly get up disappointed , walking away from her.

"snakey! rob! come back!" she shouted after him, only making them laugh more. "you wish!" he yelled back, walking towards the other guys in the kitchen.

juliette laughed, before shaking her head. then she got up, and walked over to the table where all the girls were. "why did rob run away from you?" kaylor asked.

"i told him that he looked good in anything in wears, and he started blushing and hid his head in my lap. and then i started laughing at him, so he gave me a disappointed look before walking away," she told them while laughing.