𝟢𝟣𝟥. 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗒 , 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗒

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ jealousy , jealousy ! ✶⋰━━━

JULIETTE WAS SITTING with rob, after she made him brush her teeth. he didn't think she was serious, but laughed anyways and did as so.

leah came over to them, "juli, she took lincoln up to the fucking soul ties." juliette sat up, "are you serious?" leah nodded her head, and juliette sighed, "i'm sorry babes." she said, pulling leah into a hug.

then leah sat down next to juliette, and the three of them started talking about the randomest things till andrea came over. "can i steal you for a conversation?" she asked rob, and he nodded his head.

as she watched them walk over to the swings, she sighed and rubbed her eyes. "these fucking bombshells need to stop stealing your man," leah told her, and juliette nodded her head.

"i can't blame her though, he is one attractive man." juliette said, and leah sighed. "juli, you gotta stop letting them walk all over you. you're 100% more better than these bitches, and you need to show them it!"

juliette laughed and nodded her head, "thank you, leah. you're so amazing, im so glad i meant you here." that made leah wipe her eyes, "you're gonna make me cry," juliette wrapped her arms leah, swaying her back in forth.

"want a fruit salad?" juliette asked, making leah gasp, "you're say i get a famous juli fruit salad? duh! of course!" she said, juliette laughed as the two walked to in kitchen with their arms intertwined.

as juliette cut up the fruits, as leah talked to her about the most random things. she finished it up, and handed it to leah. "you're not having one?" she asked, and juliette shook her head. "i already had one today, and if i had one more, i might be constipated."

that made leah burst out laughing, "that was the most craziest thing you said since i've met you!" juliette laughed with her.

kaylor then came to the girls, "juli, he's fucking laughing with her." she told her, juliette looked over her shoulder to see rob and andrea laughing while sitting on the swings. she shrugged her shoulders, "it's whatever." she stared at them with a jealous expression on her face.

"it's not whatever! i can literally see the jealousy on your face, anyone could a mile away!" kaylor said, making juliette groan. "you aren't supposed to say that!"

then aaron came over, "i'll be your number one right now." he told her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder that rob could see it.

obviously, kaylor was there watching them so she wasn't jealous of it. she knew that juliette would never take anyone's man, even though, almost every new bombshell has taken hers.

"he very much likes you, juli." he told her, "you think so?" she asked him. "yeah. don't tell him this, but... the other day we were talking about you, and he was blushing so hard. like anytime one of us brought up your name, he would smile." aaron said, making juliette smile.

soon the smile went away, and she sighed. "now i feel so bad because i wouldn't talk to him after she kissed him, and i made him brush his teeth." she told them.