𝟢𝟢𝟥. 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ coupling starts ! ✶⋰━━━

THE GUYS ALL stood on hearts, as the girls stood next to ariana on the grass. "okay, it's time to get coupled up for the very first time" ariana said, "and here's how it's going to work."

"girls, as you can see, the boys are each standing on a heart. when i say "go", you're going to head over and stand by the boy that you want to couple up with. this could be based on someone you like the look of, someone you kissed in the game. anything you like."

"if any boy has more than one girl standing on his heart, he will get to choose which of them he wants to couple up with." ariana explained to them.

juliette was nervous, but she knew exactly which boy she wanted. "all right, girls. stand by your boy."

"in three... two... one... go!" all the girls walked to their boy, and juliette immediately went to rob. he wrapped his arm around her waist, and kissed her temple, "i'm so glad you picked me." he whispered, "me too." she nodded.

kaylor went to aaron, leah went to lincoln, kendall and kortell were left empty, and hannah, serena, and jaNa went to coye. "that is crazy!" rob said, juliette nodded her head, "he must feel very lucky tonight."

"you girls really knew who you wanted." ariana said. "we all can't be 6'8." kendall exclaimed, making juliette laugh.

"all right, coye, let's start with you. you have three gorgeous girls next to you— hannah, jaNa, and serena — coye, how are feeling?" ariana asked him.

"feeling overwhelmed." he laughed, "does this happen to you a lot in the real world?"

"yeah, it does." he answered, everyone laughed. of course it does.

"hannah, what made you want to couple up with coye?" ariana asked, "i mean, coming in here, i said i want a man 6' and up. that was the first thing i said."

"okay, jaNa? why did you chose coye?" "first of all, look at him. 10/10. i think he's definitely the first one to catch my eye. and he's a really good kisser, for sure." jaNa said, laughing a little.

"yeah. how was that kiss?" ariana asked, "like a thousand out of ten." jaNa answered. "wow! a thousand out of ten on the first try?!"

"i know, right?" jaNa said, "he did good. he did good." she said laughing, "serena, why did you chose coye?" ariana asked.

serena looked up at coye, "he's obviously very handsome. and he said that he wanted someone, you know, outgoing and smart. so you know, that kind of piqued my interest a bit. and, i mean, he picked me up, so..."

"well, coye, you've made quite the first impression . you now have to decide which girl you want to couple up with. jaNa, hannah, or serena." ariana explained to him, making the girls very nervous.

coye thought for a second before speaking, "i'm gonna go with jaNa." he brought jaNa into a hug, and it made serena and hannah laugh a little awkwardly, but they were still happy for the couple.