𝟢𝟤𝟫. 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del ray !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del ray !

━━━⋱✶ happy birthday america ! ✶⋰━━━

JULIETTE WOKE UP in the soul ties, still exhausted from being attacked from mosquitoes all night long. if only
he knew what i was doing for him, juliette thought to herself when getting up.

she got up earlier than serena and kaylor, so she went to make breakfast for herself. since rob wasn't here to make her breakfast, she would just have to be independent and do it herself.

she made avocado toast, fruit salad, and an iced coffee. she sat down at the island while eating her breakfast, and soon after, everyone else started coming down too.

"juli! i was looking for you!" she heard leah yell, and she turned around. "sorry, lee! breakfast was calling my name!" everyone laughed at her response, as leah wrapped her arms around juliette's shoulders.

then she got done eating, and went upstairs to do everything she needed to do to be clean and ready for the day. she changed into a white bathing suit, basic makeup look, and left her hair down naturally.

juliette then had a conversation with ignacio, since they shared a kiss last night during the challenge. he already knew what the conversation was going to be about just from the look on her face, but he let her speak anyways.

she sighed, "iggy, you're a awesome guy. im really happy that we had our fun together here, but im just not too sure that there will be a connection here. i want rob. he's my number one, and he will always top everyone here. and i deeply apologize this, but i just want you to enjoy your time at the villa with someone that will give the affection that you need. i can't do that while im still stuck on rob, even if he's not stuck on me. im sorry iggy, you are really an amazing person, and deserve a good girl that can give you what you need."

ignacio nodded, "thank you, juli. im glad you told me this beforehand, and didn't wait till the decision time to tell me this. you have a beautiful soul, juli. i just know that rob is in casa, just thinking about you."

the two smiled at each other, before sharing a hug. then juliette watched as ignacio walked alway, shaking his head. her heart ached for him, but she couldn't be talking to him if she was into rob, and all her thoughts were consumed by him.

it was like she couldn't escape the thought of rob, no matter how far apart they were. she was just hoping rob was doing the same thing...