𝟢𝟥𝟢. 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗆𝖾

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ they see right through me ! ✶⋰━━━

JULIETTE WALKED BACK downstairs, trying to find kaylor's phone to rewatch the video. the boys in the kitchen noticed juliette, and their hearts ached at the sight of the sweet girl crying.

"hey, juli. what are you searching for?" caine asked her, scaring juliette slightly. "just trying to find kaylor's phone," she told him.

the boys knew it wasn't a good idea for her to rewatch the video, but they couldn't stop her from doing what she was doing.

then she finally found kaylor's phone, and stood against
the counter as she rewatched rob's part. the boys looked at each other as they heard talking before it went silent, and they heard the sound of people kissing.

the boys were in a silent staring contest, till juliette spoke up. "would you do that?" she softly asked, making them confused and gave her a questioned look. "would you kiss a girl after knowing her for a couple days when you have someone waiting for you not too far away?" she asked again.

they didn't know what to say. so they just shook their heads no. obviously they wouldn't do that, it was fucked up.

then juliette put the phone down, and walked away from the kitchen, and went over to the swing. she sat there, just staring into space, all of her emotions on her face.

the girls walked back down from the dressing room, and asked the boys where juliette was. they pointed their heads towards the swing, and the girls hearts broke after seeing the sight of juliette.

every single memory of her and rob just played through her head. every single laugh, smile, hug, kiss, conversation. was it all for nothing?

one question stayed in her head, every single moment since she watched the video.

who could ever leave me, but who would stay?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ROB SAT WITH the thought of juliette running through his head, and then the thought of destiny and the kiss. he wasn't expecting it, but he wish he could just undo it.