𝟢𝟢𝟨. 𝖺𝗏𝗈𝖼𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗌 & 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ avocados & workouts ! ✶⋰━━━

JULIETTE WOKE UP to the islanders talking loudly, and she sighed, knowing she would have to get through the day seeing rob and liv together. she honestly didn't have no bad feelings or anything towards liv for picking rob, she was still upset.

just as anyone else would be.

once juliette got up, she saw rob staring directly at her. she gave him a soft smile before getting up to go to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

and when she got into the dressing room, she heard the girls talking about the new and hot bombshell, connor. when kaylor saw juliette walk into the dressing room, she said, "juli! how do you feel about connor?"

juliette shrugged her shoulders, "he's cute, i guess. though, he is definitely not my type." the girls nodded, "how though?! he literally looks like he was built my a god!" jaNa said, making juliette laugh. "he's just not it in my opinion, especially the way he was walking," she said, showing how connor walked, making all of the girls burst out laughing.

while in the kitchen, rob was thinking about making juliette and liv breakfast. "i'm gonna make avocado toast for my girlfriends," he said, "i just need to apologize to both of them for, like, just not handling it." he told kendall.

"this is a good idea, right?" rob asked kendall, but kendall didn't seem to sure about the idea. "for both of them?" he asked, and rob nodded his head. "it's a good idea," kendall said.

rob looked at him, "that's not giving me at all confidence." kendall laughed, "no, no. it's a good idea, yeah, but, like, yeah. you're going it for both of them, so maybe theyre like, juliette's like, "you did it for her too?" maybe i'm overthinking it." kendall said.

"i feel it's just nice, though. this isn't like a—" rob started before kendall interrupted him, "yeah. it's not like. this isn't a bad idea, bro. just do it."

rob grabbed the ingredients, "this is a good idea. i mean, it's just a nice gesture. it's just like... and i don't know how to make coffee, so..." kendall agreed, not knowing how to make it either.

"liv, we have chemistry for sure. but with juliette, it just felt more there. we had a lot in common, so it was just more easier to make a conversation with, and a connection." rob said to the camera, "but i don't wanna feel bad if i don't try this, if we could actually get somewhere."

"hype me up, bro." rob said to aaron as he held juliette and liv's food in his hand. "give me some affirmations here."

aaron shook his head, "you don't need affirmations." rob stared at him, "come on, dude. i need just a little one. just a little one."

"nose is a good nose." aaron told him, but rob didn't seem to sure about it. but he just walked away, carrying the girls' food.

in the dressing room, juliette was putting on her necklace as the other girls talked. she didn't feel like talking this morning, but then rob came in. "good morning!" he greeted, he sat down liv's food first before going over to juliette.