𝟢𝟢𝟪. 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗌

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ lies and some truths ! ✶⋰━━━

JUST LIKE THE day before, rob had brought juliette and liv avocado toast again while they were getting ready. the other girls were jealous that their mans weren't doing that.

then rob did his and juliette's little signal for her to meet him outside, and she agreed. when juliette got outside and walked down the stairs, rob had his arms open for her. obviously she couldn't say no to a hug, so she wrapped her arms around his waist.

after they got done swaying themselves around, rob pulled away. — one thing about juliette, she never pulled away first — "this is nice," he told her, and she nodded her head.

juliette sigh, "i have to get going.." rob laughed and nodded his head, watching as she made her way back to her dressing room. once she got back, she continued to doing her makeup.

she changed into a pink bathing suit and put on sunglasses on her head to finish out her look for the day. nothing to crazy.

juliette went downstairs to make a smoothie, as she put the ingredients in, she sighed. "i'm really missing my bloom right now." kaylor and aaron laughed before continuing their conversation.

as she was making her smoothie, it almost exploded on her a couple times but then she got it. then leah shouted that she got a text and everyone ran over to her, besides juliette. she was too outta shape for it.

"islanders. it's time to show your hand and find out whose number are higher or lower. #lowblow #dealbreaker." leah read it out loud, and everyone gasped.

"guys, i don't even get this. but im excited for this challenge!" juliette said to the camera.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THEY ALL RAN out and the girls sat on their bleachers, as the boys stood. it was the boys turn to go first and guess the girls' numbers.

"what's the most amount of money your girl has spent on their man on one occasion," kendall said, "serena has spent $300!" everyone gasped.

then it was leah, "higher or lower?" kendall asked. "higher!" they all said, and kendall ripped it off to show $1000. they all clapped, since they got it right.

"it was a custom louis vuitton holder for his blunts," leah told them. "do you think the amount that jaNa has spent is higher or lower than leah?" kendall asked.

"higher!" and they were right. "what did you spend? buy him a house or something?" jaNa laughed and shook her head, "like a plane ticket. we went to, like, cancun."

"kaylor, high or lower?" "lower!" but it was higher, $5000. "what were you spending money on?" aaron asked, "christmas!"

then it was juliette's turn. "do you guys think juliette's is higher or lower than kaylor's?" kendall asked, "lower!" but they failed again, miserably.