𝟢𝟢𝟫. 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ someone always loses ! ✶⋰━━━

THE GIRLS SAT down on the sofa together, and jaNa was talking about how she felt about coye's little side comments during the game.

"jaNa, were coye's answers a deal breaker?" leah asked her, everyone put their attention to her. "you can't judge someone for their past, and im not, but like, you don't lie about it because i was just like.." she told them, and they all agreed.

juliette nodded her head, "it's literally a dumb thing to lie about too," she pointed out. "exactly!" they all exclaimed. and as they were all talking, the boys were watching them, knowing they were talking about.

"bro, these girls are cooking. i know theyre cooking us right now, man." kendall told them, and they all agreed. "they're gonna think what they want to think," hakeem said.

he was obviously still upset that the girls didn't think to good of him, but he honestly needed to get over it. "i ain't got nothing to explain. they gonna think what they wanna think at the end of the day," coye said. "jaNa was throwing shorts at you today," rob pointed out, and he agreed.

"how you feel on that?" they asked, "that's cool, bro. i ain't did shit," coye told them. "i'm not tripping. people— i let people think what they want to think. i know who i am at the end of the day. that's all that matters," he expressed to them.

after a couple seconds of silence, kendall spoke up, "can you believe that juliette's body count is 2?" and everyone nodded their heads, "she's hot, im not gonna lie. there's no way guys don't throw themselves at her." hakeem spoke surprisly.

but rob shook his head, "she's better than that. it's not what she wants." the guys looked at him with confused expressions, and then connor spoke, "did you guys have some type of relationship or something? like everytime she would say a joke last night, she would look directly at you."

everyone stared at rob, who was lightly blushing but tried to hide it. "we were, but then i got taken away from her the other night. but she is still 100% my number one," rob explained to him. "what are you gonna do about liv?" kendall asked, making him sigh. "i don't know man. i can't really talk to juli right now because she doesn't think it's fair to do it behind liv's back, and all i want to do is talk to her.

kendall sighed, "juli is too nice for this island." and everyone agreed. "just try and talk to her again at some point," aaron told him. rob nodded and let out a deep sigh before looking over at the girls again.

fuck, she's so beautiful. he thought to himself as he watched juliette listen to the girls talk, while running her fingers through her hair.

he had to talk to her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT WAS LATER in the evening, and time for the islanders to get ready for tonight. juliette had showered earlier, so she left her hair natural— which was beautiful curls — and did glossy makeup again.