𝟢𝟣𝟨. 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 & 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ more decisions & heartbreak ! ✶⋰━━━

JULIETTE GOT READY with the girls, doing her glossy makeup look, and put her hair into a half up braid with a pink bow. then she changed into a lacy white outfit set, and put on pinkish/clear hills with flowers on them.

as they got done, juliette and leah intertwined their arms as they walked out of the dressing room together. their guys were waiting down for them, and rob's face lit up when he saw juliette walk down the stairs.

"you look stunning, sweet girl." rob whispered to her when she came over to him. "you look very colored," she told him, making them both laugh.

they got their drinks together, and cheered. juliette and rob walked away from the group, and sat on the swing as they talked. "you know, i never asked what your favorite color was." rob told her, and juliette nodded agreeing with him. "it's pink, obviously." she told him, showing him her shoes.

"damn, your shoes look fire as hell." rob complimented her, and juliette smiled. "thank you! my mommy bought them for me," she told him, making him smile at the smile she had on her face when talking about her mom.

"what's yours?" she asked him, "definitely green." he told her. juliette nodded, "i can see that. from all the snakes you catch." rob laughed, "not all snakes are green."

juliette put her hands up in defense, "im deeply sorry. ive should've known better than that." rob laughed and pulled juliette into him.

then as they talked till hakeem yelled he got a text, "islanders, please gather at the firepit immediately." he said, making juliette and rob both sigh as they got up and walked over to the firepit with everyone else.

as they sat down, rob put his arm around juliette's shoulder, pressing a soft kiss against the girl's shoulder. juliette smiled at the contact, but then it dropped when she saw andrea staring at her.

she frowned, juliette didn't like making other people upset. she was a people pleaser like it or not. then she started thinking if she should let rob get his connection with andrea, or not.

but little did she know, rob already talked to andrea today, and addressed the whole situation. he was not going to leave his strong connection with juliette to go be with someone else, not again.