𝟢𝟤𝟨. 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ stand by her ! ✶⋰━━━

AFTER SAYING GOODBYE to connor, the couples all went their separate ways. juliette and rob went to the dock, the spot that knew all of their darkest secrets.

juliette's body shaked from the coldness, immediately regretting not brining a jacket down as it got super colder at night. "are you cold?" rob asked, and she nodded her head.

"no joke, i'll literally strip down right now so you can have my overalls." rob told her, making juliette laugh and nod her head. "yeah, strip down to your boxer." she told him, and rob went to stand up, but juliette stopped him.

"no, no. jeez rob, didn't know how much you wanted to get naked for everyone to see." she told him, making him laugh and nod his head. "i've been waiting for this day since ever," he told her.

juliette just shook her head while laughing. "so, how are you doing?" she asked him, knowing connor was one of rob's closet friends at the villa.

rob shrugged his shoulders, "it's just sad im not gonna see his big ball of energy anymore everyday. and it was pretty surprising to see that leah picked miguel, i didn't even know they were talking till we saw them kissing." he told her.

juliette nodded, agreeing with him. the two stayed at the dock, till it was time for them all to go get ready to sleep. juliette did everything she needed to do before changing into a different brandy set, and left her hair down.

it was finally the night juliette could sleep in her bed with rob, without any interruptions. when she got into bed, rob smiled at her and wrapped his arm around her waist, and buried his head into her neck.

"so glad i have you tonight all to myself," he whispered into her neck, making juliette giggle at the tingle his voice sent through her body, "me too, snakey." she told him before they feel asleep.

then they woke up, and juliette walked into the dressing room with the other girls to get ready. they all started talking about everything that was happening, and it was just refreshing to have a ranting time with just her girls.

juliette changed into a white bathing suit with blue designs, put her hair into a claw clip, and just put on sunscreen and waterproof mascara and some lip liner & lip gloss.