𝟢𝟢𝟤. 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ welcome islanders ! ✶⋰━━━

AFTER KAYLOR WALKED in, juliette shortly came afterwards with a shy smile on her face. "oh my god, girl you are stunning!" serena shouted when she saw juliette, making the girl blush.

"me?? girl, look at you!!!!!" juliette said in the same tone, hugging serena, and then the other girls before her. she had a very good with serena and kaylor about children, which had always been a thought on juliette's mind.

then hannah came in, looking absolutely stunning. juliette was the first one to hug hannah, which made the girl feel very comfortable. juliette had such comforting hugs that made anyone melt in her touch, and feel very welcoming.

next leah, who was also absolutely stunning. juliette honestly felt very happy around the girls, as they were better friends to her— even after meeting a few minutes ago — than her home friends ever were.

juliette and leah started a conversation about their love for animals, till the other girls came out. then it was the boys turn, and it made juliette feel very very excited to see all the guys she could eventually talk too.

her eyes were immediately on the guy with the blue suit, he was extremely attractive to her. little did juliette know was that rob's eyes also went directly on her.

"hey guys!" some of the girls greeted as the boys came over to the fireplace. they all came over to greet themselves to the girls, juliette obviously thought that the other boys were attractive, but one guy really caught her attention.

he was the next person to say hi to her after aaron, "juliette!" "rob, how are you?" the girl nodded, "i'm good, how about you?" "i'm excellent!" rob sat down next to her, as she was the last girl. they were close, but still far apart.

the boys were talking about themselves, and aaron caught juliette's attention when he said "if anyone has golden retrievers, come forward." both her and leah said, "i do!"

"how many do you have, juliette?" ariana asked, "i have one golden retriever, two bunnies, five horses, and sixteen chickens." juliette listed off, making them all stare at her in shock. "sixteen chickens?!" kendall gasped, "yep! my roommate was a really big farm girl, and i really wanted to live like a farm girl life style in maine."

they all listened to her explain, and were pretty interested in what she was saying. "how many goldens do you have?" juliette asked leah. "i have three golden retrievers. three dogs that aren't golden retrievers, three horses, three pigs, and one hairless cat."

"a hairless cat?" aaron asked, making leah nod her head. "okay. fair enough."

then they went to a couple other guys, but now it was rob's turn. "rob, you look very familiar." rob his head, "oh, yes, hello, ladies. new villa, new rob."

"oh? new villa, new rob." the girls all laughed at that, making rob turn his head towards juliette, smiling towards her.

"what do you think's going to be different this time?" ariana asked. "well, im not in casa, so that's a great start. i'm honestly coming with the same approach— be myself, funny, and sexy — hopefully i find a girl that is interested."