𝟢𝟥𝟨. 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 , 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ when you know , you know ! ✶⋰━━━

AFTER THE LAST clip they showed, it was time for a movie break. people got their feelings hurt, so they just all needed a break before they continued watching the next parts.

juliette was not happy with herself after watching the last clip, and now she made rob feel. she knew for a fact that she needed to talk to rob, and that's what she did.

she went over to rob on the boys' side, as aaron and kendall sat beside him to help comfort. "can i talk to you, please?" she asked, standing awkwardly.

aaron went to speak up, but rob stopped him, and nodded his head. the two walked over to the light up tree bench, and sat down. juliette let out a deep breath before speaking,

"rob, i honestly can't describe how bad i feel for saying those things about you. it was honestly in the heat of the moment, and i promise you i would never say those words about you ever again. i was honestly just so upset after hearing what you said, and i let my thoughts get the best of me. i can't tell you how much i really hate that i said those things about you. you deserved how you felt in that moment, and i should've just let it go. if you don't want to continue our connection anymore, i completely understand that." juliette told him, with tears in her eyes.

rob shook his head, "juli, you had the right to say those words about me. i really can't be mad at you after everything i've did to you. i did crazy, messed up shit to you after i told you i wouldn't do that, and i did not deserve your apologies one bit. i should never have put you in that situation where you felt like you needed to say those words about me, and i completely take fault into it. i was an asshole to you, and i hate how i made you feel after doing those things. you should never apologize for speaking up for yourself. you are an amazing girl, and i couldn't be more happy to be coupled up with you. yes, i was disappointed after hearing those words, but it's nothing compared to what i did to you. we have an amazing connection going on here, and letting words that you said in the mass ruin this would be the biggest mistake in my life."

"i've never felt like this before towards anyone in my life, and i would be such a dick to ruin what we have. every single waking minute of the day, i want to be with you juliette," he then paused for a second. "fuck. what im really trying to say is that im really fucking falling for you.
i love you, juliette carmen alore. i would scream from the rooftops just so people know that i all i want is you, juliette."

juliette was in awe at rob's speech. never once had she heard a loving and romantic speech come out of a guy's mouth so easily like it did for rob.

"please say something," rob pleaded her.

"i love you, rob." she told him, making rob's face light up. "ever since the moment you walked into the villa, i just knew."

rob didn't waste a second to smash his lips onto juliette's. the kiss was sweet, and loving. there was no force, no pressure, no nothing like that. it was a kiss you shared with someone you knew you would ruin yourself for no matter what. a kiss you shared with someone you would grow old with. a kiss that showed a future.

the two pulled away, and put their foreheads on top of each others. they both smiled at each other, and knew exactly what it was. love.

just like how lana del rey said— when you know, you know.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━⋱✶ AUTHORS NOTE !
all time favorite chapter omg 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

thanks to the lovely person in my comment section
who made this idea happen , love you bae ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹