𝟢𝟥𝟧. 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ more like disaster night ✶⋰━━━

IN THE DRESSING room, juliette changed into a baby blue dress that had a white part on the top, matching lacey heels, and she put her hair into a half up with a white bow, and then her usual makeup look.

the girls and boys wouldn't get to meet before going to the movie area, so the girls all walked together. the girls all sent in one seat, as the boys sat in the other one on the other side.

there was popcorn they were able to eat, and then a big movie screen at the front. juliette sat in between leah and nicole, as the girls and boys cheered their drinks together, even though they were still far apart from each other.

then aaron got a text, "what percentage of women have faked an orgasm?" he read. the girls all huddled up as they tried to figure out the question, "wait, let's do the math. who here has?" nicole asked.

"70 or 80," kaylor told them. "higher, higher." then they finally picked an answer. "so, we think the percentage of women that have faked orgasms is 73%" aaron read.

"we think that the percentage is 83%" liv told them. sadly, they were wrong, and the boys got the answer right. it was 67%.

then they decided to see a scene from idle hands. "huh? what is idle?" juliette asked, "we about to find out." serena told her.

it was kaylor and aaron doing their handshake together, and then aaron and daniela doing the same exact handshake. juliette was shocked. it was literally
the exact same thing. movement by moment.

"it was the same exact thing that we made up, aaron." kaylor told him, while he was just eating popcorn. "just that. you're just locking. it's a promise," he said.

the girls were shocked. "just that?" leah asked him, disappointed. "okay. im sorry for making a handshake." the girls groaned, how was he not getting it.

"the same exact one?" aaron then tried to say something, but then just gave up, and continued eating popcorn. the girls started talking about how he should've reacted, and how he would've acted if it was kaylor and another guy on the screen.

then daniela's phone went off, "what is the most common sexual fantasy?" she read. the girls huddled up again, and started talking about fifty shades of grey was almost everyone's fantasy. and they agreed on bondage.