𝟢𝟣𝟣. 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗒 𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ sexy flight attendants ! ✶⋰━━━

JULIETTE WAS IN the kitchen with leah, as they were eating grapes. then jaNa yelled that she got a text, so they knew what that meant. new challenge.

"islanders, it's time to show off your beach side and turn up the heat in today's challenge. #factor50 #vacationvixens." jaNa read from the text, and everyone cheered, excited for this challenge.

juliette laughed as she watched kordell and kaylor try and do the worm, and kaylor was actually eating it up. she clapped her hands, "yess! go kay!!" she yelled, "love you baby!" kaylor yelled back, blowing a kiss towards juliette.

the girls went to the dressing room to change into their outfit for the challenge. juliette had on a yellow seashell bathing suit, and she covered it up with a pink and orange buttoned shirt and a hat for the challenge.

everyone ran to the area that it was at. it was an airplane with a waterslide, and sand at the bottom. and a little waterfall on the boys side, and they boys' names on a wall thing.

first up was serena, who was looking sexy asf. everyone cheered her on as she did her little show, and she had to read a message from a bottle— literally—

"which girl do you think would never be with her current boy on the outside?" she read, filling up a bucket with water. and she decided to throw it on jaNa. "which boy do you think is the shadiest?" she read, making everyone gasp.

she refilled her bucket with water, and threw it on hakeem. now she had to throw a spear on the wall of boys of who she wanted to kiss, and obviously it was kordell. "i'm aiming for kordell because clearly he wants to kiss me anyway." she laughed, but sadly it landed on aaron.

aaron picked up serena as he carried her to the waterfall, the kiss wasn't too long since he almost dropped her. now it was kaylor's turn, and everyone cheered on her as she started to take her clothes off and did her show.

"which girl do you think hasn't shown any signs of girl code?" kaylor said, and she filled up her water bucket before spilling it on liv. "which boy is the most boring?" she said before spilling the water on kordell.

everyone laughed, "i'm targeting.....hakeem!" everyone was shocked. why didn't she pick aaron? and he was pretty pissed about it, and was not happy about seeing his girlfriend kiss another man on purpose.

the kiss was long, but not too long. hakeem kept moving her up and down, and juliette covered her eyes even though she was cheering on kaylor.

now it was juliette's turn. she came out from the door and threw the purse she had in her hand, and danced a little as she slowly took off her shirt. everyone was cheering her on.

as she did her little show, and got down to the sandbox. juliette grabbed the bottle to read her message, "which girl do you think will last with her guy?" she knew exactly who she was picking. she grabbed her water bucket and filled it up, and then dumped it on kaylor.