𝟢𝟢𝟦. 𝗏𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗆𝖻𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ villa bombshell ✶⋰━━━

IT WAS THE islanders first full day at the villa, and juliette was pretty excited about it. when she woke up, rob was literally on top of her. his arms were wrapped around her waist, as his head was burried in her neck.

juliette looked over to see that the others were still asleep, which she wasn't surprised. juliette was an early bird. she knew she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep, so she stared up at the ceiling as the played with rob's hair.

after a few minutes of playing with his hair, rob's hold on juliette's waist tightened as he burried his head deeper in her neck. "hey," he greeted in his morning voice, sounding very attractive to juliette.

"hey, snakey." she smiled, and stopped playing with his hair. rob shook his head, "no, continue." he muttered against juliette's skin.

juliette laughed and started playing with rob's hair again as he wanted, and rob slowly started falling back to sleep. and as the sun got brighter, more people woke up.

"hi my beautiful people!" kaylor yelled, sitting up in her bed. rob stirred awake and looked how he was laying on juliette, "you comfy?" she asked him, making rob laugh, "the comfiest."

rob pulled juliette into a hug, it lasted for a good couple of minutes till they had to get up and get ready. rob walked into the bathroom where kendall and aaron were, "yo, were you comfy last night?" kendal joked, "i went to use the bathroom and i saw you all up on juliette!" aaron continued.

rob laughed, "she's comfy. nothing wrong with that." he told them, brushing his teeth. "sure buddy, sure," kendall replied. the boys laughed as they brushed their teeth.

"am i really that obvious?" rob asked the camera in the beach hut. "maybe im doing something right with juli because she doesn't seem to notice it."

juliette went into the little dressing room, and went to her station. she didn't say a word till leah spoke up, "so juli, how was your little cuddlebug?"

the girls laughed making juliette blush, she grabbed her mascara as she waited for her curling iron to heat up. "omg, it's our first time doing our makeup together!" jaNa said, and all the girls nodded and laughed.

after juliette curled her hair and did her makeup, she changed into yellow bathing suit. after she changed, juliette made her way down to the kitchen to make a bagel.

"juliette!!" kendall shouted when he saw her, juliette waved to him and went to sit down her water bottle on the counter. she went over to the bread box to grab the bagels when she felt hands on her waist, "hey sweet girl." he greeted her. juliette smiled, "hey snakey."

rob jokingly sighed, "are you ever gonna drop that name."juliette just laughed and turned around to poke him on his nose, "we'll figure that out later."

she walked away with her bagels in her hand to make her food, and rob just stared at her as she walked away. but then as she was toasting her bagels and rob was playing with the guys, kendall got a message.