𝟢𝟤𝟣. 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ never easy to do ! ✶⋰━━━

LATER THAT EVENING, juliette changed into to a tight, black mini dress with black knee high boots. she did a blowout with her hair, and kept her makeup look simple.

"juliii, you look amazing!" nicole said, giving juliette a hug. the girl smiled, "me? look at youuuu!" she said. besides from the whole new bombshell and rob thing, juliette and nicole got a long really well. juliette was like the little sister she never had.

the two girls walked downstairs together with the other girls, and juliette went straight to rob. he took her hand to spin her, "you never fail to make me fall more for you."

juliette smiled and laughed, "you're so cute." the two hugged before walking to the table with the others, and grabbed their drinks.

then the couples all separated, rob and juliette went over to the kitchen to talk about random things. "you're italian, right?" he asked her, and juliette nodded her head, "why?" she asked him.

"tell me something in italian," he said to her. juliette nodded her head, and thought for a second before saying something. "sei il ragazzo più dolce che abbia mai incontrato e riesco davvero a vedrrmi innamorarmi molto di te," she told him.

beach hut interview : juliette
"i told him that he's the sweetest boy ive ever met, and that i can really see myself falling hard for him." she told the camera, "but don't let him know that." juliette said, pointing a finger to the camera with a stern look.

rob looked at her in shock, "what'd you say?" he asked her. juliette shrugged, "that's only for me to know. maybe you can figure that out later." she smiled at him innocently.

he shook his head, "you're mean." juliette laughed and shrugged her shoulders, but that was when nicole came over to her.

"hey, can i steal her real quick?" she asked, and rob nodded his head. "please do. i don't wish to speak to her again," he joked. juliette stook her tounge out at him before walking away, and rob did the same thing back.

"two, crazy, and very weird kids in love. wish i had that," iain voiced over.

juliette and nicole walked into the dressing room, and nicole closed the door before letting out a big breath. "i kissed miguel. like a few minutes ago. on the dock," she said in one go.