𝟢𝟥𝟤. 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗉𝖺𝗒

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ make him pay! ✶⋰━━━

JULIETTE WOKE UP, her eyes were still sore and puffy, and the sun had not risen yet. she sighed as she got up from leah's bed, and headed over to the bathroom.

she splashed her face with cold water to make it less puffy, and brushed her teeth. then she heard the door open, and she turned around to see rob walking in.

when he noticed that juliette was in the bathroom, he took a step back. "oh, fuck. sorry, sorry." he said before walking out, but juliette stopped him. "rob, it's a shared bathroom. you can be in here to, you know?" juliette told him.

rob nodded before letting out a small laugh, "actually, i kinda have to piss. so......" then it was juliette's turn to awkwardly laugh, before putting her tooth brush away.

"have fun," she said as she walked out the door. "just for you," he told her, making her laugh a little as she walked away.

then she went back to the dressing room, where all of the girls — including casa girls — were all doing their makeup and getting changed. "juli, where were you? i thought you got kidnapped in the middle of the night when i woke up," leah told her. juliette laughed while shaking her head, "well... i don't think the toilet can kidnap me."

the girls laughed at her statement as she walked over to her makeup station next to liv. it was pretty silent in
the room, as it was awkward for everyone.

then kordell came in with two breakfasts for daia and serena, and rob was shortly behind him, brining in juliette's favorite breakfast — avocado toast, fruit salad, and iced coffee —

juliette watched as serena spilt the plate on kordell's chest, she gasped. serena was not fucking around, that was for sure.

beach hut interview : juliette
"i honestly love serena so much. she's that one friend that is so nice towards you, but doesn't fuck around when someone messes with you."

"i really do wish i could act like serena in the situation, and not give rob the attention. but it's just not me, as much as i wish it was. i care too much about others' feelings, and knowing that i made someone upset is my biggest weakness. even if i didn't make rob feel upset, i still feel guilty sometimes."