𝟢𝟤𝟢. 𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝖾𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ burning neon for love ! ✶⋰━━━

JULIETTE AND ROB sat on the sofa, just talking about random things they enjoyed. juliette played with rob's hair as she laughed about the story he told her, and then rob grabbed a pillow from the couch, covering his lap with it.

"i have a problem," rob told while pointing at his lap. juliette looked at him confused, "it's like anytime im near you. poof, it's up." then she finally realized what he meant, "woah, robert." juliette said, making him laugh and playfully laugh.

he put his hands up, "it's not my fault." juliette shook her head, "than who's it?" she asked. "yours. you're so beautiful, i just wanna touch her all the time." rob told her.

juliette patted his lap leg with a fake sad smile, "feel the same way buddy." she said before getting up and skipping away. "woah, you can't just leave after saying that!" he yelled at her, but she continued skipping away while waving bye to him.

rob laughed to himself, "that girl is gonna be the death of me." he looked up to see juliette wrapping her arm around leah's shoulder, and almost sitting on top of her.

"hello, my lovely's. what are we chatting about?" she asked them. "serena is talking about her problems that she's having with kordell," liv said. juliette nodded her head.

serena then looked at her, "im more of a slow paced person in a relationship, while he's a fast paced person. but he's acting like it doesn't bother him, and hes not giving his personally opinion on it. what should i do, juli?"

juliette awkwardly laughed, "well, i've personally never been in a relationship. but, you should probably just pull him for a chat, and tell him that he needs to tell you how he feels about it. his opinion, not what he thinks you wanna hear. and just go on from there."

the girls nodded, agreeing with every word juliette said. then liv gasped, "wait, you've never been in a relationship for?" she asked, and juliette nodded her head.

"how, though? i feel like i always need to be in a relationship. and, do boys not throw themselves at you? you're stunning," jaNa told her.

juliette smiled, "they do, but i just don't go for them. i want to be in a romantic relationship, not one that's just them using me for things."

leah nodded, understanding where juliette was coming from. then liv gasped, "i got a text!" she shouted for everyone to hear. "islanders, it's festival time in today's challenge, burning love. which couples' relationships are heating up and which are going down in flames? #lovetrip #hotmess," she read.

everyone cheered, and the boys started dancing. juliette shook her head, laughing at rob's dancing skills. "probably should stick to catching snakes!" she yelled to him, making rob gasp.

"wow. you are breaking my heart today," he said to her. juliette laughed again, as rob ran over to her, and picked her up, carrying her to the pool. "what if i throw you in? you can't hate me then," he threatened playfully.