𝟢𝟥𝟣. 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗌 & 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝗀𝗎𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ talks and heated arguments ! ✶⋰━━━

AFTER ARIANA LEFT, all the couples and singles just sat there in silence for a few minutes. all of them were just trying to wrap their heads around everything that just happened in the past minutes.

juliette knew she needed to talk to rob. her heart was still broken at the fact he kissed another girl, while she was over here dying because of the mosquitoes every night because how much she missed and respected him.

obviously, it wasn't a two way street in that.

then everyone else got up, and went their separate ways to talk to whoever the needed to. but juliette and rob still sat in their places, none of them speaking a word.

"juliette, i just wa—" rob started, but then juliette interrupted him. "i saw a video," she told him, not even looking up at him.  "what video?" he asked her, not knowing about the video casa sent to the girls.

juliette let out a dry laugh, "hmm, i wonder what was in it? you wouldn't happen to know what i saw when you were at casa, would you?" it took rob a few seconds to realize what she meant.

the kiss.

"juliette, im so fucking sorry for that. like you don't even understand how guilty i felt after that! the whole time when i was a casa, i was thinking about you! you can ask all the other guys, they can tell you how much i talked about you when we were there. i fucking promise to you, that kiss didn't mean one thing to me, it never will! you are all that i want juliette," he explained to her.

she scoffed before standing up, "you're fucking guilty about it? huh, maybe don't fucking kiss a girl after a few days of meeting. was it that easy, rob? was it that fucking easy for you to get rid of the thought of me? the whole week i was thinking about you! i literally turned down a sweet guy for you, i slept outside with those fucking mosquitoes for you! maybe i was just wrong into thinking you would change, and not do this to me again. but every single time, you go and ruin it with a girl you barely even knew! i forgive, and forgive, and forgive you after time you do something like this. im done. it's exhausting."

rob stared at her in shocked, never realizing that was how he made her feel. then also got up, "juliette, please. just let me explain." but she just shook her head, "i can't rob. not now, not in three minutes. i need my space." she told him before walking away, not realizing everyone's eyes were all on them now.