𝟢𝟢𝟧. 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ not okay ! ✶⋰━━━

"ROB."

juliette's heart dropped when she heard rob's name come out of liv's mouth. she looked over at rob to see a shocked expression on his face, the two didn't have anything in common so why would she pick him?

rob looked at juliette with a sad expression, knowing that she didn't deserve this. not any other girl did, really, but her and rob had the best connection and then she got her man stolen away from him.

"okay, liv, you chosen to steal rob," ariana said, "juliette, you are now single. please come and stand up here with me. liv, go claim your man." rob took his hand off of her thigh as she stood up with a sad smile on her lips, going  to stand next to ariana as she passed liv.

after juliette stood next to ariana and liv sat down next to rob, ariana began talking. "rob, how are you feeling?" she asked him. "i did not see this coming at all." he answered her.

"no indication?" ariana asked. "i promise you. i had no idea she was going to pick me." rob shook his head. "i had to go with my gut and my heart, and i had great connections with both of them, but it was very similar to what i have had in the past. and like, i didn't come here to do what ive done in the past. it didn't work." liv explained to them.

ariana then looked at juliette, "juliette, is there anything you want to say to liv or to rob?" juliette nodded, "i hope you both have a good time getting to know each other, and liv, i hope rob can give you the connection you've been looking for," she sadly smiled at them.

all of the girls looked at juliette in shocked. liv had just stole her man and now she's wishing her the best? "thank you," they both said to her.

"well, juliette, you are now single." ariana pointed out, "and as you know, it's never good to be single on "love island" she told her. "unless, of course, someone has arranged for two smoking- hot new boys to turn up late to the party!" ariana exclaimed, making everyone gasp.

juliette turned her head to see two guys come up to the fireplace with smirks on their faces, everyone was shocked. they had not been expecting anyone knew to be joining them.

and to be honest, they were not juliette's type at all. her eyes had still been on rob, even if he wasn't hers anymore.

everyone stood up to greet the two guys, still in shocked obviously. "hey, hey, how's it going?" they asked, as ariana gave them high fives on her way out.

"i'm connor," the very muscular guy greeted, "and im hakeem", the dark skinned guy said. they all shook hands, and a few hugged. they both seemed pretty sweet to juliette— in her opinion —but she still had to get to know them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ROB AND LIV walked away to the soulties to talk by themselves, and the boys were pretty upset that they wouldn't be able to hear their conversation.