𝟢𝟢𝟩. 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ can't do this ! ✶⋰━━━

JULIETTE WAS FINALLY changing into a nice dress for dinner, after being in the same workout set she wore all day. she changed into a black mini dress with a white thing on the top and then ending with a boy, and pairing it with black heels with gold bows on the top.

she did her hair curled, and her makeup casual but glossy. when juliette walked down the steps with the other girls, she made sure to get away from the awkward situation quickly.

definitely didn't wanna deal with the couples while being single. juliette held leah's hand as they walked onto the grass where the drinks were, "here's to night three in the villa. let's show these two new bombshells how we do it!" kendall said, and they all cheered their drinks together.

as everyone kinda separated from the group, and started talking to their couples. juliette spaced out, staring at the ground till leah and serena came over. "do you wanna come spy on kaylor and connor with us?" serena asked, juliette laughed but nodded her head.

"i think they're in soul ties,"serena whispered. as they backed away to get a better look of the two, but were struggling. "should we just go up the stairs and chill?" serena then asked, the girls nodded their heads.

spying never hurt anyone. "let's just go up the stairs. it's just girl talk," juliette said, holding the two girls' hands. they laughed and awkwardly walked over to the stairs together.

they were trying to be quiet, but it didn't work. "bitch, theyre in the soul ties!" serena pointed out, and the girls tried to move their heads closer to see if they could see the two.

juliette's heels accidentally clanked against the stairs, and kaylor started getting up and little to see what the noise was. the girls panicked and got down, moving farther down the stairs. "guys im sorry! my shoes!" juliette said in a quiet laugh.

then the girls started to crawl closer to hear the conversation, juliette had to be in the back just so she didn't make too much noise. and if she did, it wouldn't be that noticeable if she was far away from them.

they watched as kaylor and connor's conversation only turned into them kissing. "does aaron know? does aaron know?" juliette repeated quietly, worried about the boy's feelings.

they crawled backwards, making their way to the stairs. shocked at what they just saw. and as they went back downstairs, they played it calm and went their own separate ways.

juliette sat down at the table with everyone, and she took a drink and started drinking it. juliette was deep in her thoughts when she felt someone lean against her chair, "when i give you the signal, meet me at the dock." rob whispered to her, and she nodded.

it didn't feel right since he was coupled with liv, but she also knew that talking to rob could turn out good. rob showed her the signal, and she nodded, understanding.

when rob did the signal to her and then started walking away, juliette got confused for a second, but then realized she needed to be following him. slightly laughing to herself, she walked over to the deck area.