𝟢𝟥𝟫. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ the games ! ✶⋰━━━

AFTER THEY SAID their goodbyes to caine, they watched as he left the villa. juliette was upset that she had to watch another islander leave, but she wasn't too close to him to cry about it.

then, juliette and rob walked back to the kitchen to make juliette a new cup of tea. "are you upset that caine left?" she asked him. rob shrugged, "i mean, it's sad to watch him go but i didn't know him too well to be very upset about it." juliette nodded, agreeing with his statement.

the two talked, till it was time for them to separate to get ready for bed. juliette brushed her teeth, and washed her face before going upstairs to the dressing room.

she changed into hearts pj set, with bunny slippers to go with it. she also put her hair into a ponytail, and walked downstairs to the bedroom with nicole.

juliette jumped onto rob, making him laugh as he wrapped his arms around her. "can i do your eyebrows... please?" she asked. rob looked at her for a second, suspicious, but nodded his head anyways.

she squealed, and grabbed her tweezers. "wha— how did you get those?" he asked her. juliette shrugged, and started doing her eyebrows.

rob just laid there, not feeling really any pain at all. and then juliette finished, and put the tweezers down. "you look amazing!" she told him. "did i not look amazing before?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

juliette shrugged, and got comfortable in bed. the couple kissed a couple times, till rob laid his head into her neck and the two fell asleep peacefully.

ready for what tomorrow would bring.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━