𝟢𝟦𝟥. 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ final five ! ✶⋰━━━

THE NEXT DAY, juliette changed into a pink floral bikini, and put her hair into a messy bun, and put her sunscreen and blush— keeping it natural for the day.

julitte and kaylor were on the tree bench, chatting it away about things they can't wait to do when they get out of the villa. "have you ever been to pennsylvania?" kaylor asked, making juliette shake her head.

kaylor gasped, "we have to go there when we get out! we have hershey park there, super fun!" juliette nodded, "definitely need to take me."

the two continued to talk, till rob and aaron came over to them, and wrapped their arms around their girls. "aww, what a cute double date! rob and aaron... juliette and kaylor!" iain voiced over.

juliette and kaylor talked more about trips, then her phone went off. "i got a text!" he shouted. "islanders, it's time to tie the knot in today's challenge, newlyweds! #firstdance #weddingcrashers." she read.

everyone cheered, "awww! it's gonna be our first wedding!" juliette told rob before running away. rob sat there in shocked, not believing what just came out of her mouth.

time to crash weddings.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE GIRLS ALL ran out in wedding dresses, while the boys had a tuxedo on and shorts. they ran to the set that had was super cool, and first up was kendall and nicole.

they would pretend to get married at the top of the slide, then slide down into the mud, next they had to dance on the slippery floor and then toss the bouquet,
then they had to find a key to their honeymoon suite in the cake without their hands, and then kiss on the honeymoon bed.

juliette cheered for each couple, and then next up was her and rob. they got to the top, rob removed juliette's veil before crashing his lips onto hers.

everyone cheered as they slid down the aisle, then they got to the dance floor. juliette danced as rob kept falling, almost making her fall too.

she tossed her bouquet, and cheered when she turned around to see that kassy caught it. then they got to the cake, and rob hit is head on the cake, making all of them laugh.