𝟢𝟦𝟣. 𝗆𝗋 & 𝗆𝗋𝗌

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ mr & mrs ! ✶⋰━━━

ALL THE ISLANDERS huddled up together, juliette sat on rob's lap so there could be more room for the others. tears ran down her face, as rob rubbed her back in comfort.

they all agreed to pick kaylor and aaron, as they really were the most compatible in the three couples. juliette held leah's head, as she knew the girl was upset about lincoln leaving. but knowing when miguel stood up to speak, juliette's heart broke more.

knowing that she would have to say goodbye to daniela.

everyone was surprised that there was a lifeline to the whole situation — kassy. she could pick either harrison— the guy from last season that she knows — or lincoln— the new guy that she could get to know —

then shock it all of them when kassy ended up picking lincoln, and they all clapped to the fact he was staying in the villa.

that left daniela, sierra, and harrison leaving the villa. after maura left, juliette immediately stood up and ran to daniela. wrapping her arms around the girl, and the two stood there for a few minutes.

everyone else hugged sierra and harrison, knowing that the two girls need their last moments together. "it's okay, juli, i promise. we'll see each other when you get out, okay? i know you and rob will be in the final, and i will be there to watch you guys," daniela whispered to her.

juliette nodded, "im so sorry, dani." the girls pulled away, and daniela wiped juliette's tears away. they hugged one more time, before juliette walked away to give the other  islanders a chance to say goodbye to her.

then she gave sierra a hug, "im so sorry, si." sierra shook her head, "it's not your fault, babe. go make the best out of your time in the villa before it ends."

then she gave harrison a hug, "im sorry harry, it was so nice meeting you." harrison nodded, "it was nice letting you to, love. take care of robby for me, okay?"

juliette gave him a soft smile, before walking away from him and the other islanders. she walked off to a quiet area in the villa, where it was just her.

when she sat down, she placed her head in between her knees as she cried. juliette knew that losing people in the villa was all part of the love island experience, but she just wished she didn't get so attached to the islanders that left.