𝟢𝟥𝟥. 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ driving me crazy ! ✶⋰━━━

AS THE NIGHT got longer, everything was still a chaotic mess. kordell learned that leah told serena that he said he was 90% serena and 10% daia, when he knew he didn't say it.

everyone watched the smackdown between leah and kordell go down, and leah apologized and told him where she got it from it, and then kordell also apologized,
as this was not his normal behavior.

it was just crazy. but luckily kaylor and aaron were close to being back together, serena and kordell were closer into becoming friends, now all they had to do was wait for juliette and rob to make amends.

juliette knew she needed to do it sometime, but it's all been a crazy mess since she figured it out. and she learned about the tweets people were posting about her, which literally made her wanna crawl into a hole and never come back.

but rob knew how much being in a relationship where it was a two way street meant to her, and then he went and ruined it by kissing a girl he's only known for a couple of days.

"do you think i should talk to him?" juliette asked, sitting with the girls on the sofa. "honestly, babe, i think you should talk to him. aaron did some fucked things, but we still made it up and are getting through it. but that's just my opinion, you should do whatever your heart desires," kaylor told her.

juliette nodded, "do you think he wants to talk to me?" the girl looked at her like she was fucking crazy, like of course he wants to talk to you! "juli, he has been non stop asking me about how you were after your conversation. i can assure you that he does want to talk to you," liv told her.

she sighed and nodded her head, "well, wish me luck." she told them before getting off the couch, and walked to the kitchen where he was standing with the other guys.

"rob... can i talk to you?" juliette asked him, making all
the attention go onto them. rob nodded, and the two walked over to the swings. "get in closer, i wanna hear this." kordell told them, as they tried to get closer that they didn't notice.

juliette sighed before she went to speak, but then rob cut her off. "no, no. i should be the one speaking, im the one who fucked up." rob told her, and she nodded.