𝟢𝟣𝟢. 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅 ... 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗐

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ back to normal ... for now ! ✶⋰━━━

EVERYTHING WAS BACK to how it was before, but with new people, and no more coye. juliette finally got her boy back, and she was happy.

no more sleeping alone, and having to listen to the happy couples kiss each other's faces. and now, she had her boy. but, there were still differences on the island.

juliette was sitting with rob on the swing, "i really wished this moved." she said, making rob laugh and nod his head. "i actually have a question ask you," he said. "what's wrong?" she asked. rob shook his head, "nothing wrongs, no. i just wanted to know if you were in college?" he said.

she nodded her head and laughed, "i'm in college right now for fashion design, at FIT. always been my dream since i was a little kid," she answered him. rob nodded his head, "that sounds really fucking cool. isn't it the greatest fashion school in the u.s?" he asked.

juliette sat up in surprised, "how did you know that?!" rob laughed at her surprised expression, and shrugged his shoulders. "my cousin used to be really into fashion, till she decided it wasn't for her anymore." she nodded before laying back down.

"i really like you, you know that?" he asked, making juliette smile. "you are an amazing girl, and so sweet. how did i get lucky with you?" juliette's cheeks flushed from the sweet compliments, "you are something else, snakey."

rob smirked, "you're back with the nickname?" juliette laughed, "what do you want me to call you? are you excited to lay in the same bed with me tonight, honeybunches?"

"so excited, lovie!" he said while laughing.

soon it got quiet between them, and they started to lean in. their lips almost connected till liv interrupted them, "i am super sorry, but can i steal him real quick?"

juliette coughed awkwardly, fixing herself before standing up, "he's all yours!" she said before walking away. rob coughed, putting a pillow over himself as liv set down.

"so, i just wanted to quickly talk to you. like, obviously, like, i didn't really respect that, like, when you spoke to me, you were, like, still want to get to know both of you, right?" liv asked, "which is fair! and im gonna take it how you is. i was also hearing conversations, and people were very much clear that you were way interested in juliette. which is completely fine. your feelings are valid. 100%. but, like, everyone was clear that there was no kind of, like, chance here with us. but when you—" liv started, but then rob interrupted her.

"i mean, that's just not true though." he told. "but when im also hearing what other people are saying, plus im also seeing you, like, trying to get her attention. and then you take her to the dock for a conversation while we're all getting ready. kind of comes across a little sneaky. i think it's kind of disrespectful." liv told him.

"well, can i say something?" he asked, and liv said yeah. "i 100% respect how you feel, it's very valid. but, i did tell you that i was still into juli, but i was opening to give us a try," he told her. "but nothing happened on that dock. i don't know what you saw, but we only talked. juli said it was uncomfortable and disrespectful to her if we did anything, so we didn't. trash talk me, feel how you want about me, but don't bring juli into it." he finished.