𝟢𝟣𝟧. 𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ in between ! ✶⋰━━━

THE SAME DAY, connor had pulled juliette into a chat because she looked really sad, and he just wanted to see if she was okay.

as they sat down on the cushions, connor spoke up, "hey, i just wanted to see if you were all right since all the yelling last night." he told her.

juliette turned her head to look at him, "you heard that?" she asked, and he nodded his head. juliette sighed, "yeah, im good. i just feel bad for hurting rob's feelings." she told him.

then her eyesight went straight to rob, who was laughing and smiling with some of the others in the kitchen. juliette smiled at the sight of seeing rob all smiley, and laughing.

when connor noticed this he sighed. he couldn't come between them. they had their own thing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THEN ANDREA HAD pulled rob to chat about what happened last night. "so, how'd it go?" she asked him. rob sighed, "we argued a little, but we both got our feelings out." he told her.

andrea nodded her head, "so... do you think there's a connection here?" she asked, pointing between the two of them.

rob then sighed again before messing with his hair, and then he looked over at the yard where juliette was with leah, smiling brightly at whatever the dark haired girl said. the sight of that made him smile.

"andrea, you're a cool girl. im glad we got to talk, and the date was great, the kiss was great," he told her, andrea smiled, "but i don't see this going anywhere else. juliette is always going to be my number one, and last night really helped me see that through." andrea's smile was gone.

fucking juliette, andrea thought and rolled her eyes.

she couldn't come between them at all, they had their own thing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

JULIETTE AND ROB sat on the swing, and rob was laughing at the glasses on her face. after juliette told him that she wears glasses sometimes, he had to see what they looked like on her.

"you look like a nerd!" he laughed, making juliette jokingly roll her eyes. "wow, rob. you sure do know how to make a girl feel special." the two then laughed again.

rob sighed, "you know, jules. i am really fucking sorry for what i did to you yesterday." he told her. juliette nodded her head, "i know you are."

the two stared at each other again in silence, but rob broke it, laughing at the glasses on her face. "i just can't get over them!" he said in between laughs.

juliette rolled her eyes before walking away, rob called out for her, but she ignored him and stuck the middle finger at him.

it really did feel great to have them back together.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AWHILE LATER JULIETTE had come from the bathroom after drowning her whole water bottle down. and rob was sitting with the others as he waited for her to come back from the bathroom... for the millionth time that night.

once she came back, her face had brightened at the sight of rob waiting for her. "im back!" she told him, making his face also lightened up.

rob ran over to her, and picked her up, spinning her around. the other islanders watched as the two made each other's moods lighten up.

there was really nothing that could come between them anymore. just like connor and andrea said, they got their own thing.

then leah came over, "hey robert, can i talk to you for a second?" she asked him, and he nodded his head, putting juliette back on the ground.

the two walked over to the couch, and sat down. "i know she's not going to say this, but i'll say it for her. you better not fuck it up again with her," leah told him, "you've messed it up too many times. im not gonna let you break my girl's heart again, or else. let's just say, you might never be able to have kids again," leah innocently smiled at him.

rob shook his head, "fuck no, im not ruining it again will jules. i don't want her to ever feel like how she felt again, and i promise you that." he told her. "now, im gonna go back to my girl. nice conversation, hopefully we don't have to do it again!" rob said before walking away to sneak up on juliette, who screamed when she noticed rob standing behind her.

leah laughed, "they really got their own thing." she said to herself before joining the group again.

nothing could come between them again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━⋱✶ AUTHORS NOTE !
i knowwwwww i said i wanted to be
messy and make them argue again , but
i love this side of them so i don't wanna ruin
it again.

sorry for the short chapter compared to the others!!
also , this song is in between by gracie abrams but
it's sadly unreleased for now ☹️☹️☹️