𝟢𝟣𝟤. 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weekend & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ sexy sexy party ! ✶⋰━━━

ONCE JULIETTE GOT kaylor calmed down, they both walked downstairs. "can i talk to rob, real quick?" kaylor asked her, juliette nodded her head. as kaylor left her to where rob was, juliette walked over to the kitchen.

"is she okay?" leah asked when her and serena walked over to her, "she's going to be." juliette answered, and the girls nodded and walked away. she grabbed a bowl to put fruit in it, "are you seriously eating fruit right now?" kendall asked shocked.

juliette nodded, "why are you attacking me over fruit?" she asked, making the others laugh. she put watermelon, strawberries, mangoes, cantaloupe, and blueberries into the bowl. "fruit salad," she presented to them, they all laughed and clapped their hands.

she sat at the island table, while eating her fruits. then someone came over and wrapped their arms around her shoulders, pressing a kiss on her head. "can i have some?" rob asked, juliette nodded and held out the bowl for him.

rob laughed, "that is the most random combination of fruit i've ever seen." juliette shook her head, "but it's so good though!" she pointed out, and rob nodded.

after they finished juliette's "fruit salad" and she put the cleaned bowl away. then as juliette was going to walk up the stairs, rob pulled her hand back.

he stared at her, pushing the hairs out of juliette's face, "i've been waiting forever to do this." he said, making juliette confused till he pressed his lips on hers.

juliette put her arms around his neck, as he put his hands on her waist. the kiss depended as juliette pulled some of rob's hair, making a noise come out of his mouth.

then they pulled away, and smiled at each other. "you got some lipgloss..." she told him, rob put his hand up to wipe it off. juliette took his hand, and lead him upstairs, giving him a hug before she walked into the dressing room.

when she got in there, the girls were talking about kissing. till jaNa pointed out, "you know, juli, you're always the first one in here or the last one in here. never in between."

juliette laughed, "sometimes i'm on a schedule, and sometimes i'm a very busy girl." she said, making the girls laugh.

leah scoffed, "yeah, busy with rob." they all laughed again as juliette blushed as she took off her makeup. she washed her face, and brushed her teeth before changing into a matching heart pj set.

then she put on her reindeer slippers before walking out to the bedroom, "what are those things!" kendall shouted when he saw juliette's slippers. she sighed and shook her head, "you are a fashion hater." juliette told him.

"you're the one whose a fashion designer, but you still don't have good fashion sense!" kendall told her, "remember that when you're asking ME to design your clothes." she said before jumping in bed with rob, who was laughing his head off.

juliette gave him an annoyed looked, and rob looked up at her with puppy dog eyes. she softly slapped his chest, "is this you trying to say you don't like my slippers either?"she asked.