𝟢𝟦𝟢. 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍'𝗌 𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝟦 𝗎

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ my heart's racing 4 u ! ✶⋰━━━

THE NEXT DAY, juliette was getting ready in the dressing room when rob — with his pastel yellow shorts — came into the room, holding breakfast for her.

juliette couldn't help but laugh when he walked in. "you're breakfast, madam," rob said. "why thank you, kind sir." the two shared a small kiss, before rob left.

"i will take whatever you don't want," he told her. juliette nodded as she started eating her fruit, and continued getting ready. she changed into a orangish/brown bikini with a cover up, and then white sandals. she did her usual makeup look, and let her hair down naturally.

then juliette walked downstairs, and sat with rob and a couple other islanders on the sofa. as they talked, nicole stopped them, "i swear i just heard footsteps."

next thing they knew, jaNa and kenny walked out of the hideaway. everyone cheered for them, and the girls pulled jaNa in for a conversation, and the boys took kenny somewhere else.

"so, first, you know the setup. you open this room, and it's just sex toys. there was like whips, and there was like, handcuffs. there's dice. that game was fun, and that game started problems," jana explained. all the girls squealed as they heard the last part.

then they got to restaurant terms. "it was appetizer, appetizer, me appetizer, him appetizer. i was like woah. hella finger food," she told them. the girls all squealed and clapped their hands for her.

it was super cute to hear jaNa finally getting the treatment she deserves. then they all separated, and juliette went to rob to give him a massage.

the two started talking about life outside of the villa. "i think we'll do good outside of the villa," rob told her. juliette nodded, "i think so too."

"wait, so, are you going to be at school or..?" he asked. juliette shook her head, "i just graduated college. i've been working on a business with my best friend, amara."

rob nodded, "that's cool." the two continued talking, till rob went, "uh oh." juliette stopped, "what do you mean uh oh?" she asked.

then she followed rob's eyes and saw lincoln taking daniela upstairs. she was super confused. "robert, what is going on?" juliette asked.