𝟢𝟥𝟪. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗆𝖻𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗆𝖻𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ the bombshell is bombshelling ! ✶⋰━━━

ARIANA LEFT AFTER introducing the new island's bombshell, harrison. they learned he was an islander from last season, and more stuff about him. in juliette's opinion, she thought he was cute but not as handsome as rob. but, from the looks of the other girls, they were certainly interested in him.

the girls all agreed to ask harrison to join them at the fire pit, and they all got to know more about him.

beach hut interview : juliette
"harrison is definitely an interesting guy, but i can't get over the fact that he looks a lot like chris hemsworth. i was a big marvel fan while growing up — still am — so it was pretty cool."

then everyone went their separate ways, and juliette went to the kitchen where rob was at. she wrapped her arms around his waist, putting her head on his stomach.

nicole left with harrison for a chat, making kendall do this weird awkward/ sad laugh. they all laughed at his actions, and then laughed again when he said, "well... whose up for another love triangle?"

then juliette gave rob a small kiss before unwrapping her arms to go chat with the girls at the yellow couch. juliette sat next to leah, as she rested her head on the other girl's shoulder.

the girls talked, and then just watched harrison play ping pong with the other guys. leah and daniela laughed after agreeing wanting to see him with his shirt off, and then magically, harrison was without a shirt.

they all watched, and let out their little comments.

then after watching for a little, it was time for them all to get ready for bed. juliette brushed her teeth, and all that jazz to get ready for bed. she changed into a pink pj set with bunny slippers, and then walked downstairs to the bedrooms.

"juli... why do you have so many pairs of slippers?" kendall asked, putting his hand on his hip. juliette laughed, "because it's fashion... not like you would know." everyone laughed at juliette's statement, making kendall gasp, and put his hand over his heart.

"i can't believe you would say that! you are evil! evil i say!" kendall shouted, making them all laugh again. "nah, im just kidding. they're cute... i guess."