𝟢𝟦𝟤. 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ family chats ! ✶⋰━━━

TODAY IS THE day that juliette and rob meet each other's parents, and she gets to see her family again. she decided to dress better today, than her normal bikinis she wears everyday.

juliette wore a white tube top with flowers, blue jean shorts, and flowery heels. she put her hair half up in a pink bow, and did natural makeup today.

when she got downstairs, she went to the kitchen where rob was. juliette snuck up on him, and wrapped her arms around him. "are you excited for today?" she asked, kissing his cheek.

rob nodded, "very excited, but a little nervous too." juliette looked at him, "why?" she asked. "what if your parents don't like me? especially the way i treated their daughter in the early days... i wouldn't like myself either."

juliette sighed, "don't worry, robby. i love you, they love you. don't stress." rob nodded, "well... i know my parents will love you too, especially my mom and sister."

that made the girl squeal, even more excited to meet his parents. juliette kissed his cheek one more time, before skipping away to see serena, leah, and jaNa.

"what's got you all giggly?" serena asked. juliette jumped next to serena, and laid her head on her shoulder. "rob told me his parents would love me! im so excited to meet them," she explained.

the girls clapped for her, "so happy for you bitch!" leah said. the four continued to talk, till juliette's phone went off, making them all squeal.

"i got a text!" she shouted. "juliette, it is time for you to call with your family! head to the back garden to call them. #familyforever #familytime," she read.

juliette ran to rob, kissing him before she ran to the back garden. it was the door to the hideaway, and when she walked in, there was a big screen.

when she sat down, the screen changed to see her mom sitting in front of the camera. juliette laughed while tearing up, happy to see her mom after forever.

"my juli! you're glowing, honey! im so happy to see your beautiful face again, and im so so proud of you!" angela exclaimed, making juliette smile big.

"mama, im so happy to see you again! oh my, gosh! i miss you so much," juliette said. the two continued to catch up, till juliette spoke up, "do you wanna meet rob?" she asked.

angela nodded, and clapped her hands. juliette smiled, and skipped out of the garden, and to the front garden. "robby! do you wanna meet my mom!" she yelled.

rob came running towards her, and lifted her up. juliette laughed, and took his hand to the back garden. angela smiled when she saw juliette and rob walking into the camera, happy for her little girl.

"so, robert... what are you plans with my baby?" she asked. "that's a really good question. when we get out of here, i just want to explore our relationship more, see how it is on the outside. i really love juli, so i can't wait till we can go normal couple things outside of here together," rob explained.

juliette smiled, while wrapping her arm around his shoulder. then the two continued to talk to angela, till rob's parents popped up on the screen.

"hello, robby! juliette, you're gorgeous!" his mother said, making her smile. "hi! it's so nice to finally meet you guys!" she waved to the camera.

juliette introduced rob's family to her mom, and they all talked till angela had to leave to give them time to talk to rob's family.

"i'll give you guys time to talk. it was lovely meeting you guys, i can't wait to see you all again!" juliette smiled and waved goodbye to them, kissing rob on the cheek.

rob smiled as juliette walked out, and then back at the screen. "you're so in love!" his sister exclaimed, making them laugh.

they continued to talk, as juliette found leah, serena, and jaNa to talk about her chat. "my mom totally loved him, and it was so cute seeing them talk! and then me and his sister were talking, and she called me a fashion icon! i can't wait to talk to them again," she explained to the girls.

the girls smiled, happy for juliette. then as they talked, rob came back from the back garden. so then it was time for kaylor and aaron to talk to their parents, then nicole and kendall, and then serena and kordell.

serena pulled the three girls after she got back from the back garden, and went up to the terrace to talk. she started talking about how it went with kordell, and that her sister said she would share her sister duties with the girls because she can see how much they love and care
for her.

juliette smiled, "that's so sweet." the group hugged, taking in the good moment. "can you believe we only have a couple more days?" jaNa asked.

"i've gotten so used to seeing you guys all time, it's going to be so sad when we aren't all together." juliette told them, making the girls agree.

they all continued to talk, till kordell yelled if serena wanted to meet his brother. the girls ran with her, as they walked down to kitchen.

"it's definitely odell," leah said. juliette nodded, while smiling at serena and kordell.

for the rest of the day, juliette hung around the villa, getting into the pool a couple times— also forcing rob to get in the pool with her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━⋱✶ AUTHORS NOTE !
sorry it's so short 💔💔 just wanted to get a new
chapter out before tmr's episode !!