𝟢𝟥𝟦. 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒

tw ; small smut !
━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━
the weeknd & lana del rey !

tw ; small smut !━━━⋱✶ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL ✶⋰━━━the weeknd & lana del rey !

━━━⋱✶ hideaway hideaway ! ✶⋰━━━

LATER THAT EVENING, the girls went to the dressing room to get ready, while the boys went to the bedrooms to get ready.

juliette changed into a white skirt set she brought, pink heels, and then put her hair half up into a ponytail, and then did her usual makeup look.

then the girls all went downstairs to meet with their boys, and juliette smiled when she saw that her and rob were almost matching. he was wearing a white sweatshirt with his overalls covering them.

those damn overalls, she thought to herself. then she went over to rob, and pulled him into a hug. "we're matching!" she said, making rob laugh.

"indeed we are," he said while nodding. he grabbed her hand, and took her the table where everyone got their drinks.

then they watched as aaron pulled kaylor for a conversation at the fire pit, and they knew it wasn't going to go well.

then leah pulled juliette away from rob, and brought her over the swing. "so... i think im really falling for miguel," she told her. juliette squealed as she clapped her hands, making some of the islanders look at her, but she ignored it.

"that is so cute, lee! im so happy for you," juliette exclaimed. the two girls continued talking about leah and miguel, till they heard aaron and kaylor arguing and then walking away from each other.

they both looked at each other with wide eyes, not knowing what was going on. then juliette saw that rob walked away with aaron, and sighed.

it was not going to be a fun night.

then after a little, juliette and leah went their separate ways. juliette went into the kitchen with rob, as he made her a grilled cheese. rob knew how to make a really good grilled cheese, so juliette always used it to her advantage.

as they were making food, kendall got a text. "islanders, the hideaway is now open. chose one couple to spend a private night together. #worththewait #donotdisturb," he read.

everyone then started chanting, "juliette and rob!" the two hugged as everyone cheered for them, and then jaNa stole juliette away from him. "we have to get her ready!"