102.

-

Riven had come back an hour later and had opened the cellar door, "..hey, sorry, I know I said ten minutes, but I had to deal with a small herd before they ruined the fence."

"Are you alright?" Reagan questioned, standing up from the chair he was sitting in for the last hour, listening to his father yap, and yap.

"Yeah..are you?" Riven questioned, his eyes darting between Reagan and Negan.

Reagan deeply sighed, "I'm annoyed, one, you locked me in here, two, you said ten minutes, it's been a whole fucking hour, and three, I had to hear that man speak for a whole hour."

Riven slightly smiled at him, "I'd say, you had a great hour." Reagan raised an eyebrow at him, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I did!" Negan spoke up, throwing Riven and Reagan a grin, "I had a great time. Now, I need another favor.."

"No," Riven interrupted him with a shake of his head, " I said one favor, and you already used that favor. No more, old man."

"Saving your life gives me a lifetime of favors." Negan told him, reminding Riven once more that he saved his life.

Riven rolled his eyes, "What?" Negan smiled, sending Reagan a smirk.

"I want to see what's inside of that journal of yours." Riven tensed, a small scoff escaping him,

"No." Riven turned around and walked out of the cellar, Reagan threw Negan a glare,

"Do you ever shut up?" Reagan rhetorically asked before he rushed out of the cellar, closing the doors behind him and catching up with Riven.

"Hey," Reagan grabbed his hand, stopping Riven from walking away from him,

Riven turned to face him, "Sorry about Negan. He's been asking about your journal since yesterday."

Riven looked down at their hands, a frown on his face, "I saw it this morning..did you look through it?"

Reagan shook his head, "No. Not without your permission."

Riven nodded, looking up at him with a small smile, "we should take care of those walker bodies."

Riven let go of his hand, but Reagan grabbed his hand again, "Wait, I forgot to say it earlier, but I love you too."

Riven chuckled, "You were freaking out that you didn't say back, weren't you?"

Reagan shrugged, a smile on his face, "Maybe, I need you to know that I love you."

"I know," Riven leaned forward, placing his lips against Reagan's for a second before leaning back, "Now, let's take care of those bodies before it gets late."

By sundown, Riven and Reagan finished getting rid of the walker bodies, and headed back to the cabin to get cleaned up from all the walker blood, and guts that got on them while they removed the bodies.

While Reagan was in the shower, Riven, who already showered and had gotten dressed, was in the living room on the walkie-talkie with Jerry.