Chapter Six

Azania

I left Nick in the classroom, my mind still reeling with what just happened. Why is he back? What happened to Emily? She wouldn't just run away like that and leave us all behind. or maybe she would leave me but not the others. It's not like her. I hurt her, but I just. I don't know anymore things were fine. I mean, they weren't great, but they were fine. They only started being fine and then he just appears and everything goes to shit.

But I know one thing for sure. I'm going to find my friend. Even if she hates me, even if she wants me to burn in hell like the rest of the people in this world, I'm going to find her because she's one of the people that I care about the most. Help me. Help me. Please. A voice says from behind me, so close to my ear, I whip my head around, there's no one. I mean a few students, but they're too far away, for me to hear their conversation. What is going on? I head to my locker and open it to find a letter.

Did you miss me, little one?

- x

"What in the Pretty Little Liars is this?" I whip my head on either side of me to see if anybody's laughing, messing with me. It's a stupid joke, I mean. It's messed up. I crumple the piece of paper and go to a nearby bin to throw it away. When my phone buzzes before I could. I check to see a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Don't forget what I told you in the House of Mirrors, Little one.

-x

What. The. Fuck. Nobody knows what happened in the House of Mirrors, except for Natalia and I, and of course the others when we told them that night. What is going on? Whatever it's probably nothing. I block the unknown number, throw away the paper and head to class. I walk into the classroom and take my seat, The teacher walks in just as my ass hits the chair.

"All right class today will be learning how to analyze narrator, theme, and plot in short stories. Did any of you do your narrative essay which is due today?" The professor asks and I raised my hand, seemingly the only one who actually did the work. "It seems my star student is ahead as usual. The rest of you need to submit the assessment by tomorrow morning, otherwise you'll all get a zero." He smiles at me and takes my essay, he heads back to his desk with pride in his eyes. I am a star student in most classes, but I am a star student especially in this one.

It's not because the teacher is hot well I mean he is hot with his dark blue eyes and black hair, but it's because professor Alex has been sleeping with students multiple of them actually, but they all keep a secret because he's so hot. For the past two months now, I've been investigating him and I've slowly gotten into his good side. It's only a matter of time before I managed to get enough proof to send him to prison where he belongs.

People like him disgust me. Plus, this is really fun and entertaining I don't know why but I always found it interesting investigating people. Although Sarah, Natalia and Sky told me to be careful because they did not want me getting hurt or being in any danger, But I assured them that I'll be fine. Between the flirtatious texts and the way that he looks at me, I'm pretty sure I might have enough evidence against him, but I need more.

I need to make sure that people will believe me. It's not as easy as it sounds, especially since I'm a woman in this sexist world. Eventually class comes to an end and the bell rings. Everybody's heading out. "A minute with you Azania would be appreciated." The professor calls after me. I smirk and I turn around and school my features. "Yes, Professor?" I tried to act as casual as possible and I take a seat on his desk, my skirt hitching up.